I didn't get a dispatch email but the status of the order on .mu is that it was dispatched early last week so I don't think you need to worry :) Not getting an email about the HD audio is odd though :erm: Is there a chance it somehow got in your junk mail?

Thanks for replying. No nothing in my junk mail. Though I didn't even realise there was HD audio, it was the Isolated System video I was referring to.

Sometimes I receive emails hours after they have been sent for some odd reason, so I'll wait a bit longer before chasing.

Oh I've just seen that no one has received the video yet.

Hopefully all the delays, errors are because there are so many orders for The 2nd Law that the stores are struggling to keep up. Fingers crossed.

Pissed off about the box set not being here yet >:/ it says it dispatched this time last week and it came out here on Friday and still nothing :( and I can't even download the HD audio.

Same. I have certainly learned my lesson re buying from muse.mu

I'm downloading with 300kb/s. That's a lot better that some other stuff I've seen :LOL:.

At first I got a page that said 'the webpage has expired', but then I just refreshed and the download started immediately :)

Really? The HD audio? :indiff: the page I see says "You will be able to redeem your HD Audio download from this page from Monday 1st October 2012." :mad:

Really? The HD audio? :indiff: the page I see says "You will be able to redeem your HD Audio download from this page from Monday 1st October 2012." :mad:

Yeah I had that first, then I clicked on 'download info' and back to 'The 2nd Law: HD Download' and then the right screen appeared(where you can enter your download code + email adress).

edit: oh look at that, you succeeded :)

I've got all the albums on the shelf now, in order, and i've just realised we're due another live album! Well, if the pattern of 2 studio albums for every live album, continues. I know i'm looking into the distant future, but that's me!

Archived