I'm so pissed off with .mu. Postman been and gone and no boxset, even though it was dispatched Wednesday. Now to add insult to injury my download is saying I've reached the maximum amount of down loads and I haven't even managed to connect to it yet.:mad:

Fucking great, irrate email sent:fear:

There is an Update to the Download!

"Update @ 1pm (GMT): This redemption page will go live shortly this afternoon."

Update No2

"Update @ 1pm (GMT): This morning we experienced some issues with the HD download redmeption freezing up or timing out for some users. We are working urgently to address this and the redemption page will go live shortly this afternoon once this has been resolved. Sincere apologies to anyone who experienced difficulty - we will have this live for you very soon."

Anyone in the UK recieved their Boxset yet? I have no idea if mine has been dispatched, as I haven't had an email, and if I check through my account, it tells me there is no order history, but the money has been taken from the card. Anyone else having/had this problem? Anyone know what to do?

D:

Anyone in the UK recieved their Boxset yet? I have no idea if mine has been dispatched, as I haven't had an email, and if I check through my account, it tells me there is no order history, but the money has been taken from the card. Anyone else having/had this problem? Anyone know what to do?

D:

Mine's still not arrived either. .mu says it was dispatched last week but I haven't had an email and I can't find any tracking information. The money was also taken from my account quite a while ago now. No email for the Isolated System video either. Bit annoying to be honest :erm:

Edit: Just got the email for IS :rolleyes:

Mine's still not arrived either. .mu says it was dispatched last week but I haven't had an email and I can't find any tracking information. The money was also taken from my account quite a while ago now. No email for the Isolated System video either. Bit annoying to be honest :erm:

Edit: Just got the email for IS :rolleyes:

Yeah. I have my email for IS now, and I have emailed .mu but I've no reply yet. This is a pisstake...

Mine too :'( Email sent to .mu a hour ago, no response:mad:

I wonder if they can re-set our accounts? Or give us new codes? I have also emailed shopsupport to no avail. Im hoping if enough of us have emailed with this problem they will have addressed it when they relaunch the orginal download page!

We'll see...:rolleyes:

I wonder if they can re-set our accounts? Or give us new codes? I have also emailed shopsupport to no avail. Im hoping if enough of us have emailed with this problem they will have addressed it when they relaunch the orginal download page!

We'll see...:rolleyes:

They better sort it out, I'm not paying again! I've already paid £60 for the pre-order and I don't have the boxset either. I'm pretty hacked off :mad:

It's not traffic this time, the files inside the archive are damaged! This is seriously crazy.

So Ive been waiting all day to download files that are corrupt anyway? AND no boxset delivered. Ive been staying away from the album on the assumption i'd be hearing it today.

Think Im just gonna head to iTunes and buy the album and just write off the £60. I shouldve listened to everyone who had problems with the TR boxset. Ah well, sometimes you gotta learn the hard way...

Archived