Yes i tokyo this year ►

and i believe that matt has already say something about just after the very first perf' of i belong to you in chatelet (paris, 25th may 2010), with morgan's piano solo section

didn't know it was possible to say chris wolstenholme so fast :LOL:

'my personal favourite' now now matt :LOL:

Is that what he said about Madness?

I find it difficult to comprehend that with such an interesting back catalogue, Matt is so keen on Madness. I mean what does it say about his taste? :LOL: Madness is okay but not all that remarkable, in my view.

I actually think he said "let's hear it from you" cheering/singing

yeah, some delay in the end confused me a bit :p

I saw it in another video where it was more clear

Is that what he said about Madness?

I find it difficult to comprehend that with such an interesting back catalogue, Matt is so keen on Madness. I mean what does it say about his taste? :LOL: Madness is okay but not all that remarkable, in my view.

no no, it was morgan! He said something like 'give me a C give me an H give me an R give me an I give me a S give it up for mr wolstenholme on the bass guitar, and of course on the drums mr dominic howard, and my personal favourite morgan nichols on the KEEEEEYS'

no no, it was morgan! He said something like 'give me a C give me an H give me an R give me an I give me a S give it up for mr wolstenholme on the bass guitar, and of course on the drums mr dominic howard, and my personal favourite morgan nichols on the KEEEEEYS'

Oh I wasn't listening properly. I think he must have realised that doing it right in the middle of Starlight was a bit of a rush. On this occasion it sounded a lot more relaxed, even if he was still difficult to understand.

Incidentally I think he did say 'I' not 'A' in Chris. It's just that his pronunciation can by funny at times.

hahaha thats so cool! It would have made it complete though if Chris or Dom had introduced Matt!

LOL! Whats funny about that was I yelled out "AND WHO ARE YOU???" Everyone in our area was laughing! Now that I listen back to it, he did say "I" in Chris. Good to know he can spell! :D

maybe they will enjoy tonights tiny strippes back show so much they learn from it

nah

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

FAWY acoustic :awesome:

Is my surprise impossible prediction for tonight.