'my personal favourite' now now matt :LOL:

Is that what he said about Madness?

I find it difficult to comprehend that with such an interesting back catalogue, Matt is so keen on Madness. I mean what does it say about his taste? :LOL: Madness is okay but not all that remarkable, in my view.

Is that what he said about Madness?

I find it difficult to comprehend that with such an interesting back catalogue, Matt is so keen on Madness. I mean what does it say about his taste? :LOL: Madness is okay but not all that remarkable, in my view.

no no, it was morgan! He said something like 'give me a C give me an H give me an R give me an I give me a S give it up for mr wolstenholme on the bass guitar, and of course on the drums mr dominic howard, and my personal favourite morgan nichols on the KEEEEEYS'

no no, it was morgan! He said something like 'give me a C give me an H give me an R give me an I give me a S give it up for mr wolstenholme on the bass guitar, and of course on the drums mr dominic howard, and my personal favourite morgan nichols on the KEEEEEYS'

Oh I wasn't listening properly. I think he must have realised that doing it right in the middle of Starlight was a bit of a rush. On this occasion it sounded a lot more relaxed, even if he was still difficult to understand.

Incidentally I think he did say 'I' not 'A' in Chris. It's just that his pronunciation can by funny at times.

Archived