and I'll never understand the pure hatred of Undisclosed

I do... :ninja:It's shit

but Feeling Good is [...] old

So are Sunburn and Falling Down, and yet everyoned loved their comeback. I really really like Feeling Good, and I'd like to hear it live, and I don't understand what's possibly wrong with that song.

So are Sunburn and Falling Down, and yet everyoned loved their comeback. I really really like Feeling Good, and I'd like to hear it live, and I don't understand what's possibly wrong with that song.

Sunburn and Falling Down certainly weren't written in the 60s :LOL:

Undisclosed may be shit by Muse rock standards, but it's a decent pop song no matter what everyone says. The lyrics may be cheesy, but almost all pop lyrics are cheesy.

It's certainly not my favourite one, and not even close to the top, but I get Matt's desires (bad pun) to have a little 'pop hero' number in the set :p It's cool from the point of the singer, but it obviously may piss off some fans.

I was like :eek: when I saw it in Montpellier set, but these days I have melted towards it a bit.

Sunburn and Falling Down certainly weren't written in the 60s :LOL:

So now you're saying old music is shit? :mad:

Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Jimmi Hendrix, The Who, Neil Young, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Johnny Cash, all active in the 60's :phu:

And apart from this they don't play the original song but a modern arrangement. And it's a great song.

So now you're saying old music is shit? :mad:

of course not

Feeling Good is just so fucking worn out

It has been covered by a ton of artists

I don't have any particular harsh feelings against it, but it had its fair amount of spotlight during TR tour.

this conversation clearly belongs to the main setlist thread, soz mods

Dammit Muse you were doing so well. So I guess that means (along with Explorers) Feeling Good will be pretty much guaranteed for one of the three piano slots on the stadium tour? I don't hate the song, I'm just sick of hearing it live and would prefer them to do something else in its place.

does muse tend to go back to awesome for the stadium shows or is it just a downwards spiral from here on :chuckle:

If it's like last tour they'll do longer sets and a little bit more rotation than North America. Then when they go back to NA some of it will linger but they'll try their hardest to go back to being lazy.

I couldn't care less about America being the selfish bitch that I am :chuckle:

I regret making that old sig pic for you now :phu:

Depends on the stadium. The two-nighters are almost always in for a treat though.

They seem to be mixing up which night is better this tour. Should bring up some interesting beef.

Depends on the stadium. The two-nighters are almost always in for a treat though.

only if you go both nights since there is no way of knowing which one may have a rarity :shifty:

They deserve the rarest and most special song of all.....

BIG FREEZE!!!!

:LOL:

I regret making that old sig pic for you now :phu:

:unsure: sorry

Archived