PIB is definitely welcomed back into the fold, but it looks like it's just replacing the Hysteria/Map/Bliss dealers choice part as opposed to getting added back into the set. Cutting corners, Muse...

PIB is definitely welcomed back into the fold, but it looks like it's just replacing the Hysteria/Map/Bliss dealers choice part as opposed to getting added back into the set. Cutting corners, Muse...

:facepalm: Alright then, let the (justified) setlist beef recommence.

EDIT: piano time.

Diana L ‏@okradeel

Someone is fist pumping to free me. pic.twitter.com/uEEUcr3h

Sounds like Explorers to me :p

Glad they're playing Free Me... I hope they play I Wish I Could later on! :chuckle:

(yeah, i'm still here, really need to go to bed, though :$)

Diana L ‏@okradeel

Matt is giving the ppl in the front row a heart attack. "LET ME TOUCH YOU" they silently scream.

Judging by this, I'd say UD. Also, TIRO confirmed.

Glad to see they're cutting songs left and right, but Undisclosed Desires still refuses to bugger off.

:chuckle: As does Resistance. But at least during UD you can either try to touch Matt :p or laugh at those who do so.

Glad to see they're cutting songs left and right, but Undisclosed Desires still refuses to bugger off.

The only reason it's still being played is the interaction Matt has with the people on the barrier. Matt doesn't even play his keytar like he did on the last tour.

I still wish I had gotten SS at LA2. :(

Awww. You should have come to LA1, even I made it and I didn't get off the plane until 6:50 or so. I got to the arena just as Unsustainable started.

Let's see if they shake anything up for encore time :shifty:

Starlight.

Business as usual for the encore, it seems.

EDIT: Survival confirmed. Good night everybody!

Edited by AguanteRiver

Is it possible they played both Save Me and Liquid State? A friend of mine was there and thinks they may have done, but this was her first Muse gig so she may have got that wrong (and I mean absolutely no disrespect to her by that!).