Well, just got back from the show. For 6 songs, I loved every second of it! Animals in that tiny venue was just.....:stunned: . Wow. I have videos/pictures, but I've forgotten how to post media files on here. Managed a small talk with Kirk and got a setlist. Band acknowledged my friend and I all the way in the back corner because we were the only ones headbanging during Animals and clapping to Starlight. :awesome:

the audience was very mellow, i was the only one in my row singing and headbanging haha. i held up a sign for a plectrum and at the end of the gig, Tom came over and said he managed to get me a drumstick instead. :happy: i didn't mention that I already had one :LOL:

I totally forgot to ask for a setlist because I was too busy chasing down Tom. I brought the guys a Valentine's Day gift (though I called it a consolation prize in case the Grammys don't come out in their favor :chuckle: lol maybe I shouldn't have said that) and Tom said that was sweet of me and would pass it on to them. Tom's awesome. :awesome:

also, Shelbi might have heard me, but Matt introduced a song by saying they filmed a video for it in LA. I was like, "YEAH SUPREMACY" and then Matt said something like, "oh wait" and people were laughing. I didn't know why until they started playing Starlight. :facemelt::facepalm:

overall, great gig. :)

the audience was very mellow, i was the only one in my row singing and headbanging haha. i held up a sign for a plectrum and at the end of the gig, Tom came over and said he managed to get me a drumstick instead. :happy: i didn't mention that I already had one :LOL:

I totally forgot to ask for a setlist because I was too busy chasing down Tom. I brought the guys a Valentine's Day gift (though I called it a consolation prize in case the Grammys don't come out in their favor :chuckle: lol maybe I shouldn't have said that) and Tom said that was sweet of me and would pass it on to them. Tom's awesome. :awesome:

also, Shelbi might have heard me, but Matt introduced a song by saying they filmed a video for it in LA. I was like, "YEAH SUPREMACY" and then Matt said something like, "oh wait" and people were laughing. I didn't know why until they started playing Starlight. :facemelt::facepalm:

overall, great gig. :)

That was you with the sign? Haha. I saw it a few times, I think during the show? And I shouted Supremacy too when Matt started introducing it! I heard you there for sure. What did you give them if I may ask? Did you go to the after party? Cause I THINK I saw you, but I wasn't a hundred percent sure and I felt it would have been creepy so I just chilled back. :LOL:

Thought it was fantastic seeing them again. Don't think we'll ever get the chance to see them in such a small setting ever again. I'm beyond grateful to have been present during this gig.

That was you with the sign? Haha. I saw it a few times, I think during the show? And I shouted Supremacy too when Matt started introducing it! I heard you there for sure. What did you give them if I may ask? Did you go to the after party? Cause I THINK I saw you, but I wasn't a hundred percent sure and I felt it would have been creepy so I just chilled back. :LOL:

Thought it was fantastic seeing them again. Don't think we'll ever get the chance to see them in such a small setting ever again. I'm beyond grateful to have been present during this gig.

Yep that was me!!! I was at the afterparty for a bit! I checked out the museum most of the time and left early because I wanted dinner. :( Naw I wouldn't have been creeped out! if that really was me, at least. :LOL: we'll just have to meet next time then :) I'm glad you got to go! It would've been a shame if I was the only Muser there. the rest of the audience was just so dead lol. :stunned:

I gave them a little Valentine's Day gift, a fake rose and a little bear attached to a mug that read "I Love You", and I handwrote "Muser Awards - Muse - Best Act In The World" on the display box. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived