You think Big Freeze is bad, therefore any and all of your opinions are completely null and void. Especially the wrong ones.

:kiss:

You're Fabri, therefore any and all of your opinions are completely null and void. Especially the wrong ones.

On topic, I'm glad Matt's doing a little more in Unsustainable than just rocking back and forth like he used to.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXIGolkA4qo[/YT]

Still waiting on Matt to sing during Unsustainable like he does on the album.
I was disappointed at first but now I think it sounds incredible without the vocal bit and don't really have a fave version.

Unless the crowd sings it REALLY loud like in Pesaro :awesome:

Saw a couple of mentions to Matt coughing during the show, is he not better? Must suck to go on stage while not at your best, especially with lots of other musicians attending the gigs that one would want to impress.

Still waiting on Matt to sing during Unsustainable like he does on the album.

Been thinking the same since the first European arena shows. The "Oh-oooh-ohhh" part in the studio version gives me chills everytime, so I'd love to hear him sing it live.

Could also be fun if he instead walked over to his mic and shouted "Good evening, Oaklaaaaand !!!!" or something like that - of course the city they're playing in :D

It just bothers me a little that it takes about four minutes on stage before the mic is in use.

Ah, I see, fair enough then.

The thing with UD it's the only song I actually can't really remember at our gig. I actually don't think I paid attention at all during UD :LOL: it was very forgettable tbh

I remember it as I remember saying to my friend how jealous I was of the people at the front

That was my 4th time.

It's in my sig

EDIT: I was slowpoked by slowpoke

:awesome:

Kueller found no dull moments at his gig just because Muse didn't play Explorers :yesey:

It's not suddenly hipster to hate explorers btw

You're Fabri, therefore any and all of your opinions are completely null and void. Especially the wrong ones.

On topic, I'm glad Matt's doing a little more in Unsustainable than just rocking back and forth like he used to.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXIGolkA4qo[/YT]

I'd be more impressed by unsustainable if he didn't have 5 people under the stage doing EVERY effect for him for that song.

no evidence, just based on watching it. It just seems like someone else is doing a lot of the work.

The whammy is MIDI automated. That's pretty much the only thing that's externally controlled, but it's also one of the only effects he actually uses in the song. Otherwise Matt's playing as he would just without the treadle, and does the weird sound in the middle on the Kaoss Pad.

The whammy is MIDI automated. That's pretty much the only thing that's externally controlled, but it's also one of the only effects he actually uses in the song. Otherwise Matt's playing as he would just without the treadle, and does the weird sound in the middle on the Kaoss Pad.

dont mind me, I'm just being difficult.

Archived