I feel like Muse know that some songs are better than others. Whenever Bliss is played, Sunburn is not, and vice versa. Usually whenever they play a song the fans on the board are happy about, they seem to say, "Let's throw in Save Me and New Born to balance it out a little," for example. This isn't a good explanation for what I'm trying to say. Now, if Resistance is played, you almost know you're getting Sunburn later.

I feel like Muse know that some songs are better than others. Whenever Bliss is played, Sunburn is not, and vice versa. Usually whenever they play a song the fans on the board are happy about, they seem to say, "Let's throw in Save Me and New Born to balance it out a little," for example. This isn't a good explanation for what I'm trying to say. Now, if Resistance is played, you almost know you're getting Sunburn later.

I got Resistance after Map at LA 3. Guess that ruled out Sunburn. :supersad:

:( I think 1 song out of Showbiz is the best we can expect here tbh. 2nd class fans forever. :'(

Still, the fact that Sunburn appeared again is :awesome:

Most of the tour got one Showbiz song too.

he still hasn't learned?? :noey: lol I guess they want to perform in SF for every tour but end up booking Oracle Arena instead.

one of my good friends/favorite Muse haters has huge Oakland pride. she'll hate Muse even more after I tell her this. :LOL:

Why would you be proud of Oakland? It's like being proud of getting Guiding Light at your gig.

I'm back......great gig! Our section was full of marijuana smoke, par for the course, but everyone was standing up during the show and into it!

Yep, SUNBURN smackdown.....and NO Feeling Good! Heck yeah! :awesome:

from a few minutes ago:

Lara ‏@My11_22

Valuable time taken on national anthem #muse #oraclearena

couldn't agree more :LOL:

:chuckle: that was me! Hope my tweets were helpful!

Kishna ‏@kwoohare

Dear #MUSE, we are in OAKLAND not San Francisco! Grrrrrrrr #IStillLoveYou

lol Muse are Norcal noobs

More like Norcal snobs.... SF > Oakland

Why would you be proud of Oakland? It's like being proud of getting Guiding Light at your gig.

Just never say that aloud IN Oakland..

Nice meeting you before the gig, btw! :)

But we got Map, Resistance, and Sunburn at LA2.

but I didn't go :'(

LOL that's mean! :phu: gotta be from Oakland to know Oakland pride, I suppose.

conversely, you gotta be from LA to really hate LA* with a passion.

*West LA

So good things

-Kinda well known the band has more confidence now but it's really something seeing it with your own eyes.

-Most excited I have ever been at a Muse gig since the first time I saw them. Also first time I've lost my voice at a gig. Take it as you may.

-I never had a dull moment at the gig, which is a big change from last tour's UD onwards slot that bored the fuck out of me. The Madness>Follow Me>UD section felt like a true chill spot.

-Tears of joy were shed during Sunburn.

-Overall everything was pretty loud.

Not so good things.

-Set was ok. Animals returning and Sunburn. But also New Born over SS, Hysteria over MotP, still 20 songs, and no Bliss. That's more objectively though. Personally I've seen good MotP and SS performances and could live without Bliss so I'm happy.

-I could barely hear Chris through most of the concert both vocally and instrumentally. Made songs like Follow Me, Hysteria, and Survival feel weaker.

-Resistance is still boring. UD would still be boring if I wasn't at barrier.

-Starlight feels weird at the encore

Overall though I'd say this is the best I've ever seen the band.

I hope they come back so I can try to get seated/far back floor and see the lights better

Yeah the stage it's worth seeing both on the barrier and on the far back.

and maybe catch Explorers.

Ew

Explorers and Starlight are the only two songs of this tour that I don't want to see live ever again

Archived