Yep! Dom loved it! And we had a dueling sign battle with a barrier buddy for the harmonica and they laughed. :awesome: I hope someone recorded the toss. It fell on the ground and security gave it to the opposing team. :( But it was fun!

Damn. Sucks no one got to see it at Oracle cause we were too far down the barrier.

Fantastic show with great energy and silliness between Chris and Dom. Standard setlist minus Animals. Sacramento finally receives a good Muse show. :yesey:

Great show indeed, the only thing that makes me kinda sad is the crowd is more excited about Madness than KOC/TIRO/SS :/

Fantastic show with great energy and silliness between Chris and Dom. Standard setlist minus Animals. Sacramento finally receives a good Muse show. :yesey:

Minus Animals and minus Plug In Baby. Probably the shortest arena set of the tour so far, not sure if I'd consider it so lucky tbh.

Great show indeed, the only thing that makes me kinda sad is the crowd is more excited about Madness than KOC/TIRO/SS :/

I know :(. Every show has been like that. :noey:

Minus Animals and minus Plug In Baby. Probably the shortest arena set of the tour so far, not sure if I'd consider it so lucky tbh.

True, but it was so much fun! I'd say my second favorite show so far out of the five this tour, the other being LA 1. Good one to leave off on until Vegas.

Archived