Second night I've seen a tweet like this.

@j_hornbrook Seeing Muse in Seattle... Such an effing disappointment that they are lip syncing! WTF?!!

Are people these days so lost that they're shocked when a singer can actually sing?

:erm: i'm sure plain cupcakes would've been fine lol.

i was thinking... like... not the best advert for your cupcake biz there, guys :LOL:

Short video of SMBH:

@c2avery @muse at key arena!! # seattle # concerts http:// vine.co/v/b1n9qiUhh1q

EDIT: Almost time for Hysteria...

‏@nbh96 SSB on his knees!!!

crowd might as well be sleeping. pathetic

When the main single is a big softy like Madness, it'll draw in a soft crowd. With each new tour, the crowd gets weaker and weaker. :noey:

hey, isn't this animals?

@kdemelo

Muse at the key arena tonight! pic.twitter.com/gRnnxYBg

BCEuX_sCQAAD7ZH.jpg

Yep!

I'm glad Animals is back :D

When the main single is a big softy like Madness, it'll draw in a soft crowd. With each new tour, the crowd gets weaker and weaker. :noey:

pretty much this.

EDIT:

On to Knights... piano coming soon...

Lizzet Dominguez ‏@LovveLizz You and I must fight for our rights!! #muse

Judging by twitter, a third of the crowd is randomly tweeting and the rest are stoned.

Seems like stoners have plagued the North American tour so far... :chuckle:

lol, I was watching the Resistance Tour Seattle gig just for giggles tonight...the crowd was dead back then, too. The barrier barely moved, the jumping maniacs were farther back. :LOL:

To support Jessica's observation, I saw Muse in Seattle in '07 and it was one of the roughest crowds I'd ever been in. People were being pulled out of the pit limping and crying..

hey, i found a tweet!

Susan ‏@GraphicSapphic At the MUSE concert. Dude can whail on a guitar like a mo' fo'. Fucking awesome. #muse

To support Jessica's observation, I saw Muse in Seattle in '07 and it was one of the roughest crowds I'd ever been in. People were being pulled out of the pit limping and crying..

First Single from BH&R: Knights.

First Single from T2L: Madness.

Coincidence...? ;)

EDIT: oh, and forgot to mention, they seem to be at the portion of the show where the minions of satan get a workout...

Sarah Kawachi ‏@SarahFumiko Photo: Lay-zerrrrs! #muse http://tmblr.co/ZpcpMydCDl6h

Was it really that rough? I've been to a gig where people lost teeth in the pit and they just laughed, took a picture, and went back in.

Archived