Resistance live is bad times. Madness live will be the same.

At least UD was something different with the platform lift for the stadiums and the new drum kit.

From what I've seen Madness at least seems somewhat better towards the end than UD was.

Also from what I've heard from people the rising platform only served to strain necks at the barrier.

Because people were stupid enough to look straight up. I had the brains to look at the screens or talk to the person I was with.

If I wanted to watch video of Muse playing while having conversation I'd stay home and turn shit up really loud.

Besides, I like UD. I hate Madness, it's my least favourite Muse song ever.

Well then it's more of an opinion thing, which is fine.

I think they said somewhere they wanted to start off gigs with Supremacy and Madness.

No I made that mistake - they said they were going to rehearse it in order but I don't think that strictly translated to playing it in order.

Would be torn if they did - momentum killer but at least it would be out of the way early.

Besides, I like UD. I hate Madness, it's my least favourite Muse song ever.

But they're practically the same song. At least Madness leads to awesome vocals, whereas UD is just fucking dull all the way through.

UD and GL share the title for worst Muse song live btw.

No, it's the first single.

I think assuming the first single is the main single is a bit ridic.

A lot of the time, the first single off an album isn't the 'main single' because, quite often, later singles do better.

Besides, with Survival being released first, it really muddy's the waters as to the order of anything.

Archived