Not saying that. But CE is one of their greatest tracks, and they know it, so why not include it? Because they've played it for 10 years.

Because they're fucking bored of it after 10 years, yes.

And they know that a lot of fans see it as one of their greatest tracks, wouldn't be so sure that they agree.

Look how good I am, moving the discussion to the right thread and everything.

Because they're fucking bored of it after 10 years, yes.

And they know that a lot of fans see it as one of their greatest tracks, wouldn't be so sure that they agree.

Look how good I am, moving the discussion to the right thread and everything.

I'd love a gig based solely on BH&R and T2L songs.

If you think about how much better their shows could be with proper setlists :LOL:

The setlist today was pretty good. They cant just drop "hits" because we want them to, after all, there are some casual fans to.

Having said that, do anyone know if matt did the high chest note at the end of Resistance, and the chest notes in Survival?

The setlist today was pretty good. They cant just drop "hits" because we want them to, after all, there are some casual fans to.

Having said that, do anyone know if matt did the high chest note at the end of Resistance, and the chest notes in Survival?

Resistance isn't a hit.

Neither was a lot of the shit they played last tour.

Yes. You sure are the all-knowing entity of this universe.

I missed the part where I said this.

Resistance isn't a hit.

Neither was a lot of the shit they played last tour.

:LOL: True. What you said in the other thread is very correct. The problem isn't what they aren't playing, it's what they are playing.

Archived