Don't know why, but I feel "The Gallery" will be the "Nishe" of the forthcoming tour :stunned:

Anyway, I can't see which new songs will be played during the arena tour. It seems like they're gonna play all of them. They'll play Madness, Supremacy, Panic Station, Follow Me, Survival and one of Chris' for sure. But we also know that they want to play Unsustainable live, and that they prepared live footage for Explorers and Animals.

Maybe they're gonna drop Big Freeze (yay!), Isolated System and the other Chris' song?

Don't know why, but I feel "The Gallery" will be the "Nishe" of the forthcoming tour :stunned:

Anyway, I can't see which new songs will be played during the arena tour. It seems like they're gonna play all of them. They'll play Madness, Supremacy, Panic Station, Follow Me, Survival and one of Chris' for sure. But we also know that they want to play Unsustainable live, and that they prepared live footage for Explorers and Animals.

Maybe they're gonna drop Big Freeze (yay!), Isolated System and the other Chris' song?

I think they'll rotate the new songs better, more like the BHAR tour. What I want to know is, will they drop Man with a Harmonica?

I think they'll rotate the new songs better, more like the BHAR tour.

Seems like it. Based on the descriptions I can't really think of a song that they would shy away from playing live, like FAWY or Exogenesis.

What I want to know is, will they drop Man with a Harmonica?

Should they? Yes.

Will they? Probably not.

Oh for goodness sake. You can't say 'yay' to a song you haven't heard possibly not being played often.

I knew this would have come when I wrote that :LOL:

However, I agree with you. I just felt to write that because of the descriptions regarding Big Freeze as a Guiding Light 2.0 and because I'm more excited to hear the other ones on the album. But yeah... possibly Big Freeze will be one of my favourites, who knows? :D

I knew this would have come when I wrote that :LOL:

However, I agree with you. I just felt to write that because of the descriptions regarding Big Freeze as a Guiding Light 2.0 and because I'm more excited to hear the other ones on the album. But yeah... possibly Big Freeze will be one of my favourites, who knows? :D

Have more faith :yesey: who knows, supremacy could be crap :chuckle:

Seems like it. Based on the descriptions I can't really think of a song that they would shy away from playing live, like FAWY or Exogenesis.

Should they? Yes.

Will they? Probably not.

Isolated system?

And I personally don't get the appeal for man with a harmonica. It's nice and emotional and all but I would personally prefere it being replaced by an actual song.

That's being said without seeing muse live though

Can you not resist the urge? :chuckle:

No I want phones and cameras to be banned from all gigs from a spectator perspective. Fucking away with them.

Of course I'd like to hear the songs being played live on youtube, but if it's between not having that and having an entire audience recording the gig, I'd pick the former every time.

No I want phones and cameras to be banned from all gigs from a spectator perspective. Fucking away with them.

Of course I'd like to hear the songs being played live on youtube, but if it's between not having that and having an entire audience recording the gig, I'd pick the former every time.

Agreed. Whatever happened to just enjoying the show?

Well,I think they're going to open with Unsustainable,and close with (what else?) Knights.But instead of Man with a Harmonica,use some riffage instead.

I am starting to think the idea of the trailer being used as the intro to the gigs in the arena tour which with unsustainable would actually be superb!!

Isolated system?

And I personally don't get the appeal for man with a harmonica. It's nice and emotional and all but I would personally prefere it being replaced by an actual song.

That's being said without seeing muse live though

It's great the first time (imo, but when I saw it the first time it hadn't been overplayed yet) but the second and third time you just wish it to go away... :(

Archived