I wonder how bored of it they are now.

Would that work? I've never seen any live footage

Not at all since Matt seems to have a minor orgasm every time he talks about Knights in relation to the questions "which song are you proudest of?", "which song would you like to be remembered by?" and "which song is the most fun to play live?".

And yes, it does work. We had MK Ultra with fireworks opening at Rock In Rio, and it was brilliant.

Not at all since Matt seems to have a minor orgasm every time he talks about Knights in relation to the questions "which song are you proudest of?", "which song would you like to be remembered by?" and "which song is the most fun to play live?".

And yes, it does work. We had MK Ultra with fireworks opening at Rock In Rio, and it was brilliant.

Basically what Sippe said. We're all getting bored of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cixm81cVYQ4

Fuck that'd be insane.

It was pretty insane. I still think that gig had a slightly faster version of MK Ultra, but that might just be me. But yeah, we got MK Ultra - Map - Uprising for that gig. And CE opening the encore.

That sounds like an insane setlist. I'd love some more shows like this.

It does sound slightly faster. And they remembered to turn the attack mode on, which is nice.

Why did Tom come to the barrier? Some fans wanted to give presents to the band, so he came over. He was on his way to the sound/video booth, that's why he had the setlist in his hand.

Legit one of the best TR era gigs though.

That actually sounds like an amazing gig full stop.

Ughh

+1

Chris' song maybe?

I actually think it's more likely Prince.

Meh, doing that Prince cover is just another Muse song away from the setlist. Hopefully it won't be played on the proper tour.

/setlistcomplain

It might follow Popcorn's example: stick around for a couple of gigs and then never appear ever again. But Popcorn was an instrumental, so it might not appear at all.

Archived