Citizen Erased

United States of Eurasia

Survival

Knights of Cydonia

Showbiz

Unsustainable

Stockholm Syndrome

Liquid State+riffs

If they play Showbiz i will eat every muse t shirt i own. Hope it is played but their is prob a bigger chance of me winning the lottery than them playing Showbiz.

Supremacy

Uprising

Madness

Supermassive Black Hole

Panic Station

Map of the Problematique

MK Ultra

The Small Print

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

United States of Eurasia

Space Dementia

Survival

Assassin

Liquid State

Showbiz

Unsustainable

Dead Star

Micro Cuts

Stockholm Syndrome

Plug In Baby

Take A Bow

lol

Hopefully it's not as bad as uprising without riff and Resistance. That was so boring for an opening. Resistance played mid way through the set was much more effective, like in the latter of the tour.

Honestly I liked Resistance in 2nd better. At least it rode off the trail of Uprising which was always great live. In the middle of the set it was after UD and before Starlight and TIRO, which just put me to sleep.

Honestly I liked Resistance in 2nd better. At least it rode off the trail of Uprising which was always great live. In the middle of the set it was after UD and before Starlight and TIRO, which just put me to sleep.

I like it as an album opener, but live it was a bit dim and i thought with out the riff at the end of uprising, things didn't get going until new born. Plus the double neck intro for Resistance was good.

I like it as an album opener, but live it was a bit dim and i thought with out the riff at the end of uprising, things didn't get going until new born. Plus the double neck intro for Resistance was good.

I still think it's a good live song, even if it was a bit lacking without that live riff.

Also even seeing Resistance in the middle of the set I never saw him use the double neck in person.

Archived