Madness is extremely boring until the last minute, when it gets okay.

UD is kinda boring all the way though.

I'd say they're about even.

It's only boring if you're wanting more.

This is like saying the opening credits of a movie are boring....

Listen to the song as it is, not as you wish it were.

It's only boring if you're wanting more.

This is like saying the opening credits of a movie are boring....

Listen to the song as it is, not as you wish it were.

Well if the opening credits was all I ended up getting when going to see a movie, I would be quite bored, yes.

It wasn't as expensive on TR tour as it is on this tour, was it? Besides, with 6 albums and considering they're a lot happier now, I highly doubt they'll stick to playing 16 songs a gig. I doubt they'll do much more than that but still, I don't think they'll go that low for the proper tour.

Not as expensive but not very cheap either. And the standard was 17 songs. A lot of times that included Helsinki Jam and Nishe.

Not saying there isn't a chance but seeing as it's been standard for the past tour, and this gig hasn't shown much difference, I just don't see them increasing it much.

Good points:

* New material, interesting choices for songs

* Supremacy sounded ridiculously heavy, even through shitty phone quality. Crowd went nuts for the falsetto and the heavy guitar riffs.

* Matt's vocals are awesome

* The new songs seem to be really good

* KoC closing the main set, rather than the gig

Bad points:

* 16 songs.

* Confused setlist, but it will probably be another while before they figure out which song goes where.

That's about all I can think of right now.

Okay so the set-list was quite good except for the part where Starlight came after Stockholm Syndrome :noey:

And when they played Resistance and Survival closed. It's to be expected that Resistance would get played though, so I'm not gonna complain. Wasn't too bad though, apparently the new songs were great which is good news.

I have a feeling Survival's going to be the Knights of this tour though, closing just about every gig.

Good points:

* New material, interesting choices for songs

* Supremacy sounded ridiculously heavy, even through shitty phone quality. Crowd went nuts for the falsetto and the heavy guitar riffs.

* Matt's vocals are awesome

* The new songs seem to be really good

* KoC closing the main set, rather than the gig

Bad points:

* 16 songs.

* Confused setlist, but it will probably be another while before they figure out which song goes where.

That's about all I can think of right now.

:happy:

Starlight won't definitely be there ever again.

Archived