I'd love to see Mk Ultra in any part of the setlist gutted they didnt play it at glasgow last time round :'(

I know i haven't heard any of them yet but by the sound of things i'd love Unsustainable and Isolated System in a 2 part Encore Then finishing with Stockholm Syndrome then Supremacy.

So excited for tonight. The first proper gig is always a big indicator of what to expect on the arena leg, what oldies they've kept etc. and if theres any rarities making an appearance.

Very curious to see if New Born's sticking around given what Chris said in the recent interview about songs like 'New Born & TIRO' always being in the setlist because they get the crowd going.

So excited for tonight. The first proper gig is always a big indicator of what to expect on the arena leg, what oldies they've kept etc. and if theres any rarities making an appearance.

Very curious to see if New Born's sticking around given what Chris said in the recent interview about songs like 'New Born & TIRO' always being in the setlist because they get the crowd going.

Apparantly in some interview they said they were bringing back a rarity and Fan Favourite - personally i'm holding out for Dead star, Hyper Music or Sunburn

I think sunburn is most likely out of that list, but it is always possible Hyper Music will come back cos of Chris singing.

True True - I wonder if he will do any other singing parts for any older songs i much prefer his screaming to matts the "I wish i could" in Stockholm would be class

True True - I wonder if he will do any other singing parts for any older songs i much prefer his screaming to matts the "I wish i could" in Stockholm would be class

I don't know if Chris could scream though, and it'd be weird to have someone other then Matt do it. It'd seem less spontaneous to me.

I don't know if Chris could scream though, and it'd be weird to have someone other then Matt do it. It'd seem less spontaneous to me.

Aye good point! I just cant wait to hear him sing a full song, guessing by the sounds of it Liquid State will most likely be my favourite song on the album, really hope they play it the night and we get a good quality vid of it.

Apparantly in some interview they said they were bringing back a rarity and Fan Favourite - personally i'm holding out for Dead star, Hyper Music or Sunburn

Dead Star would be awesome, maybe the fan favourite could even be something like Showbiz/Muscle Museum? ...Way too optimistic for the new tour starting :LOL:

Also new songs im going for are Supremacy, Madness, Survival, Follow Me, Liquid State and Unsustainable (although would love to hear Isolated System as well). And i'll be stunned if they dont close with an old song, so money on Knights or SS

Archived