OMG

If it got played at my gig, it might be the most happy I'd ever feel at a Muse gig, even beating out seeing OOS. They'll probably rotate it something like Resistance though and, knowing my luck, I'll get the shit one of the two.

If it got played at my gig, it might be the most happy I'd ever feel at a Muse gig, even beating out seeing OOS. They'll probably rotate it something like Resistance though and, knowing my luck, I'll get the shit one of the two.

Why are people so obsessed with this song? It's rather medicore, the only redeeming feature is the falsetto through a guitar amp at the end and they haven't replicated that sound live. The best part is the acoustic intro but that has never been played live.

I'd take Hyper Music over MM anytime of the week.

Why are people so obsessed with this song? It's rather medicore, the only redeeming feature is the falsetto through a guitar amp at the end and they haven't replicated that sound live. The best part is the acoustic intro but that has never been played live.

I take it you've never listened to Hullabaloo?

Because opinions? It's one of my favourite songs by them and one of the songs I most want to see live.

Because opinions? It's one of my favourite songs by them and one of the songs I most want to see live.

Prague is the greatest Muse song ever. If someone would say that somewhere then no-one would give a shit about opinions and would nuke his house.

And it really is way too much to say that seeing MM would beat seeing the whole OoS

Medi-core :eek:

Hahaha, got me there :D

So?

It was a great performance but it doesn't mean if they played MM it would end up as energetic as in 2001.

It's a great song, and one I wouldn't mind seeing live, but it's not something I'd put on a top list. I feel the same way about Sunburn too actually even though I did enjoy seeing that one too.

And it really is way too much to say that seeing MM would beat seeing the whole OoS

Maybe for you but not for me. Like I said, Muscle Museum is one of my favourite songs by them so it'd mean a lot for me to see it live.

Wow I don't remember The Resistance Tour laser shows being that good :stunned:

:eek: Whaaa? I thought New Born's were fantastic and quite memorable! That could be because I had the comparison of going to an actual laser show the following week and being utterly bored out of my mind by the uninspired lasers after seeing Muse's. :LOL:

:eek: Whaaa? I thought New Born's were fantastic and quite memorable! That could be because I had the comparison of going to an actual laser show the following week and being utterly bored out of my mind by the uninspired lasers after seeing Muse's. :LOL:

New Born I was mostly up front and getting pushed around by the crowd so I don't remember the lasers in much detail. I remember them being good but not that good.

Undisclosed I just don't remember at all due to being boring. And Take A Bow... ;_;

Archived