Muse songs that are genuinely musically bad

Niall

I only like songs where the singer covers at least 3 octaves.

Full voice ofc, none of this falsetto nonsense.

I really don't like falsetto. Mabye it's just because I can't do it properly. I like a lot of songs with a really small vocal range. And yeah, I know that you are Sippe.

No, poppy music isn't necessarily bad music. I Belong to You is intentionally (i.e Muse intended it to be) quirky/poppy and thus is likeable. But Resistance comes across as poppy even though it sounds like Muse intended it to be a "proper rock"(i.e not poppy) song. Hence why it doesn't sound so good.

I totally agree that Resistance is awful. So bland.

All is subjective. You can't class any song as technically bad, surely.

I personally don't like Overdue, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, Exo-Politics, Resistance, Guiding Light, Unnatural Selection, Neutron Star Collision, Explorers or Save Me.

Could probably pick more from b-sides.

All is subjective. You can't class any song as technically bad, surely.

Well, there are actually bad songs. Really bad songs, technically bad songs. But Muse is a good band, and they don't do technically bad songs.

I haven't listen to the Newton Abbot Demo for a while though, I'm not sure if the songs are really bad or just lacking a tolerable production :LOL:

Well, there are actually bad songs. Really bad songs, technically bad songs. But Muse is a good band, and they don't do technically bad songs.

I haven't listen to the Newton Abbot Demo for a while though, I'm not sure if the songs are really bad or just lacking a tolerable production :LOL:

Can't you at least read the whole thread before posting? It's only ten pages man.

Why are you always backing up Sippe? Not that I disagree with him, it's just you seem like the ultimate Sippe defender.

Really? I'd say it's more the other way around.

But hey, maybe it's because....

there's finally more than one person with common sense on the Muse board :eek:

Yeah, but it's not a big surprise no one can be fucked to read this thread. It's like 150 posts of snobby opinions. Common sense or not, it's boring.

Yeah, but it's not a big surprise no one can be fucked to read this thread. It's like 150 posts of snobby opinions. Common sense or not, it's boring.

But if the person we're talked about has a snobby opinion himself, he should find it an enjoyable read, no?

Hmm, maybe. Well it's about time.

And Chagi, sorry, I didn't mean to come across as rude or mean. Actually I have no idea what I was trying to say.

Oh and Sippe, if you're referring to that time I told you how your theory of how a great song can only get worse and a bad song only better was true, that was a once off :phu: .

Archived