2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

Yep you're right you're either guest list general admission or you get a seat number. Girl_afraid and I pleb guest list and proud!!!

The seats are the very last place I'd want to be! I'm hoping for barrier, or at least to be near the front. I'd still rather be at the back than in seats :)

The seats are the very last place I'd want to be! I'm hoping for barrier, or at least to be near the front. I'd still rather be at the back than in seats :)

Totally agree and at the Roundhouse the seats are further back than the back of the standing area. Still a great venue, iconic and one of my favourites :-)

Totally agree and at the Roundhouse the seats are further back than the back of the standing area. Still a great venue, iconic and one of my favourites :-)

Never been there, can't wait! Tasha will be exhausted, she lands at Gatwick at 01.00 Sunday morning from Rhodes, will get home to Worthing at about 02.30 and we'll be leaving at 05.45...for Gatwick (parking there to enable us to catch a late train back)!

Never been there, can't wait! Tasha will be exhausted, she lands at Gatwick at 01.00 Sunday morning from Rhodes, will get home to Worthing at about 02.30 and we'll be leaving at 05.45...for Gatwick (parking there to enable us to catch a late train back)!

Could Tash stay at Gatwick and catch 40 winks there?

Unfortunately I may be slightly more restrained than usual as I have a bad toe.

Steel toecaps will be in order to prevent further injury but I'm not sure if it will take much of my 'dancing'.

Ouchies! Dancing, I saw you dancing at the Stade de France :)

Could Tash stay at Gatwick and catch 40 winks there?

I did think of that but she'll be dressed in summer clothing, wouldn't trust me to bring the 'right' clothes (can't say I blame her! :LOL: ) and will want a bath after her very long day and four hour flight. She can sleep in the car and on the train. Reckon it'll take a sledge-hammer to wake her up on Sunday morning! :LOL::LOL:

Don't worry Muse will perk her up!

Never been there, but I have this and then Shikari in December there. Heard good things about Roundhouse though

Brixton and the roundhouse are probably my two favourite venues. I want to say the Oasis Center in Swindon too, but I think that was mainly the gig making that awesome!

is anyone considering going standby? im ready to go to silly oclock if i have to. a pal went standby for the killers and only 6 made it. wondering if i should risk it or not. but i really really really wanna go to this gig :'(

What will you be risking by going?

Archived