2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

Pip did you manage to sort a ticket for Tasha. I've tried my end but no luck I'm afraid :-(

I did, yes! Someone from here very kindly messaged me offering her spare to Tasha, so we're both going :)

Success!!

Should receive an email ticket thing by tomorrow lunchtime.

Yay!

I did, yes! Someone from here very kindly messaged me offering her spare to Tasha, so we're both going :)

Great news see you there. I'm Fast Track Guest Access so hoping to get in as soon as the doors open and try to get up front. Do you want me to save you a space if I succeed?:)

Hi,

We have received some emails from people who won tickets for the Roundhouse show via the muse.mu competition who have not received a confirmation email. All winners email address have been passed on to iTunes and you will be contacted directly. If you haven't heard from them yet you don't need to worry. You should receive an email with a bar code within the next 24 hours which you will need to print out and bring to the venue.

If you do not receive an email from iTunes please print the email you received from muse.mu telling you had won and bring this to the Roundhouse on Sunday with ID, and get there early. We will make sure the Box Office have copies of our list of winners so anyone on our list with ID and a print out of their email will be able to get in.

Also please note any emails from iTunes saying you have not won tickets can be ignored, these will be from the general iTunes competition separate to muse.mu.

Thanks,

Sam

Muse Management

Oh also Ian, you can multiquote on here! The middle icon next to the quote button, click that on the posts you wanna quote, then click post reply and they're all there :)

EDIT: Unless you're on Tapatalk for iPhone where you can't do that shit. Annoying as hell

Cheers Dominic, jut seen that...forum virgin that I am ;-)

Hi,

We have received some emails from people who won tickets for the Roundhouse show via the muse.mu competition who have not received a confirmation email. All winners email address have been passed on to iTunes and you will be contacted directly. If you haven't heard from them yet you don't need to worry. You should receive an email with a bar code within the next 24 hours which you will need to print out and bring to the venue.

If you do not receive an email from iTunes please print the email you received from muse.mu telling you had won and bring this to the Roundhouse on Sunday with ID, and get there early. We will make sure the Box Office have copies of our list of winners so anyone on our list with ID and a print out of their email will be able to get in.

Also please note any emails from iTunes saying you have not won tickets can be ignored, these will be from the general iTunes competition separate to muse.mu.

Thanks,

Sam

Muse Management

Thanks for clarifying that Sam, thats put some minds at rest ahead of the weekend. Appreciate mgmnt are busy right now for obvious reasons!

Indeed!! See you there. Do you want me to bring coffee?

erm, yes please, skinny latte please to warm up with!

Archived