2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

Morning. Well today is the day I call Muse Management and sort out the mess. Wish me luck.

8.46 Update:

Called Muse Management and it was on answerphone. Left a message but will call them later to see if anyone bloody answers.

9.39 Update:

They are still on answerphone. Do these people not take calls or something?

10.00 Update:

Still on answerphone. This is getting ridiculous.

I was planning to get there at stupid o'clock to queue in reserve area, but if they don't let anyone in I would have wasted the entire day and had no sleep. Would they confirm over the phone? I haven't tried to ring them to find out yet, but I have a feeling they'll just say they don't know. Will try tomorrow. Devastated :(

They won't know because it's the reserve queue. It's for if people have won tickets and then not shown up, or if someone has won two tickets and doesn't have a plus one. I imagine for a very popular band like Muse it's more likely that everyone that won and claimed tickets will go.

I can only see 1 on the board. There are a few on itunes (UK) facebook. The problem being that if this isn't sorted beforehand, consequences are not good.

guess you may have to try the phone number again. try phoning from another phone.

Have any muse mods/admins been able to assist or replied?

I can only see 1 on the board. There are a few on itunes (UK) facebook. The problem being that if this isn't sorted beforehand, consequences are not good.

Well actually I'm one of the ones on itunes facebook too. When did you get your winning e-mail? Mine was at 4.30pm on Friday so there's still hope of getting one today. I've even heard of people getting one on the day. Having said that, I am in also in quite a mad panic about this :(

guess you may have to try the phone number again. try phoning from another phone.

Have any muse mods/admins been able to assist or replied?

Not as yet.

Will phone again soon.

Well actually I'm one of the ones on itunes facebook too. When did you get your winning e-mail? Mine was at 4.30pm on Friday so there's still hope of getting one today. I've even heard of people getting one on the day. Having said that, I am in also in quite a mad panic about this :(

Ah I see.

Kelly, have you messaged Niall or any of the mods to ask if they can help? Would have thought this was something they could assist with.

Unfortunately it's a little bit beyond our reach - management usually deal with tickets and the like, and the only times we ever deal with management is if they want something done with the forum (e.g. the fantasy venue competition, Muse Q&A etc). We can only refer people on to management!

Unfortunately it's a little bit beyond our reach - management usually deal with tickets and the like, and the only times we ever deal with management is if they want something done with the forum (e.g. the fantasy venue competition, Muse Q&A etc). We can only refer people on to management!

I think the worse thing is not knowing. If management do not respond to email/phone messages then you do not know if they are doing something about it.

Archived