2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

Jamie, my son and I queued for 2 hours for the Killers and didn't get in. I complained to iTunes and they have given me 2 Fast Track Guest tickets so I use the guest entrance rather than the normal one. Just bloody lucky I guess.:$

Ah right. Guests dont need to queue... Very lucky!

a little worried now, I REALLY need a good spot on the barrier for this one! (like normal) but the train wont get me there very early :(

Is there any need to turn up early? I don't want barrier, just wanna get in. Am I alright showing up at like 2?

Dominic sure you will fine then. Its seems that iTunes allocate, I reckon a couple of hundred of tickets over the capacity for no shows. The thing is it is a competition ballot so a lot of people will not be hardcore Muse fans like us on here. They will probably turn up between 6 and 8 and expect to get in. Please don't quote me on this. I've been to iTunes quite a lot over the years and Killers was the first time I didn't get in. Speaking to the people at the Roundhouse the lockouts happened last year for Coldplay and Foos and this year for the Killers.

Although don't hold me to my statement.

Jamie, my son and I queued for 2 hours for the Killers and didn't get in. I complained to iTunes and they have given me 2 Fast Track Guest tickets so I use the guest entrance rather than the normal one. Just bloody lucky I guess.:$

Apparently Metro winners (I'm one) enter through the guest entrance too...I'm thinking that there still might be queuing involved, especially if you want to be at the front.

Ah right. Guests dont need to queue... Very lucky!

a little worried now, I REALLY need a good spot on the barrier for this one! (like normal) but the train wont get me there very early :(

Jamie, as far as i know most guest tickets are VIP ones and they have seats in the balcony and their own bars. Not sure how many guest tickets are general admission like mine

Apparently Metro winners (I'm one) enter through the guest entrance too...I'm thinking that there still might be queuing involved, especially if you want to be at the front.

Totally agree, I'm not expecting to get there at 6 and just walk in and go up the front. If I get there great, if I don't hey...at least I'm there. :)

As guests, you may be upstairs? I read somewhere that plebs were downstairs in GA and guests were upstairs.

Oops already posted by Ian while I was slow typing!

Totally agree, I'm not expecting to get there at 6 and just walk in and go up the front. If I get there great, if I don't hey...at least I'm there. :)

As guests, you may be upstairs? I read somewhere that plebs were downstairs in GA and guests were upstairs.

Oops already posted by Ian while I was slow typing!

Ian, yeah at least we'll definitely be getting in :)

My ticket is just an ordinary one too so I think we'll be downstairs with the plebs too :LOL:

Great news see you there. I'm Fast Track Guest Access so hoping to get in as soon as the doors open and try to get up front. Do you want me to save you a space if I succeed?:)

Well, yes please! If you have the knack of standing with yours arms and legs spread wide enough to squeeze two people in that is! :LOL:

So it's official :awesome:

See you all on sunday! :happy:

Fantastic, Jamie! :happy:

Is there any need to turn up early? I don't want barrier, just wanna get in. Am I alright showing up at like 2?

No, you're not coming in. People who wear odd socks will be denied entry, read the small print :p

Jamie, as far as i know most guest tickets are VIP ones and they have seats in the balcony and their own bars. Not sure how many guest tickets are general admission like mine

I know girls who had guestlist for Biffy but they were still given just the regular downstairs wristbands. Guestlist does not necessarily mean VIP tickets for these shows. Hope that helps. :D

I know girls who had guestlist for Biffy but they were still given just the regular downstairs wristbands. Guestlist does not necessarily mean VIP tickets for these shows. Hope that helps. :D

Yep you're right you're either guest list general admission or you get a seat number. Girl_afraid and I pleb guest list and proud!!!

Archived