Madness Out Now

KirkBot

It's weird they're not doing a physical release. No B sides. The song is super remixable.

Maybe after artwork and production fees and everything the physical releases just aren't profitable enough to justify the work they require.

pretty underwhelming.

I am going to say it I have pre-orded a $90 boxset and so far the 3 songs I have heard sound like a lower quality of music than what I expected.

Seriously, I have heard 3 songs and mildly enjoyed the The 2nd Law Unsustainable, as an 'album ender' score of sorts.

survival is a pile of corny corparte Olympic crud and had the same right to be on an album as neutron star collider.

And now this 80's/gospel/prince throw back.

I seriously feel like posting my boxset on ebay.

3/3....

Im not trying start something I am just showing my disappointment thus far.

I cant be the only person right? I am not anti muse, I goddamn love them but what is this?

Its not that its horrible its just ok... Is my bar for muse to high? I have come to expect a lot.

Am I expecting to much?

what the hell happened?

pretty underwhelming.

I am going to say it I have pre-orded a $90 boxset and so far the 3 songs I have heard sound like a lower quality of music than what I expected.

Seriously, I have heard 3 songs and mildly enjoyed the The 2nd Law Unsustainable, as an 'album ender' score of sorts.

survival is a pile of corny corparte Olympic crud and had the same right to be on an album as neutron star collider.

3/3....

I cant bethe only person right? I am not ant muse I goddamn love them but what is this crap?

what the hell happened?

Since you've already preordered, why not wait to see how the rest of the album turns out, instead of selling something that you don't even have yet?

Since you've already preordered, why not wait to see how the rest of the album turns out, instead of selling something that you don't even have yet?

Well he said he'd post it on ebay, so I assume he'd have heard the album by the time he gets something to actually sell.

At this point, it's not surprise.

Every Muse release

Buildup>excitement>release>board crash>overreactions>fighting>calm down>>>>>>>>>mellow

I totally agree. It wasn't all ways this way. I will hear the album before I sell/keep it obviously. Its just so far what I have heard is in my opinion 'not very good'.

I was pretty disappointed that the deluxe didn't have a 5.1 dts this time around anyway.

I am preying that what I have heard so far is not an accurate depiction of the album as a whole.

That is all.

pretty underwhelming.

3/3....

I cant be the only person right? I am not anti muse, I goddamn love them but what is this?

Its not that its horrible its just ok... Is my bar for muse to high? I have come to expect a lot.

Am I expecting to much?

what the hell happened?

Calm your tits.

Archived