:awesome:

actually, we know nothing.

Neil., what do you think of the utter stutter? looking at getting one of those next

I very want one. yes, I said very want.

To be honest, if i played guitar at all anymore, it'd be the first thing I'd buy.

N3Udpn0Xt6M

Matt sounds like GSK

Sounded like GSK the entire time...but they're serious. I think.

qcyST.jpg

i think chris' vocals were kinda off during most parts

:LOL:

Have you already preordered one?

I bought blowing up the other day, but the ohnoho man is on vacation and can't ship it yet :supersad:

No, I'm waking up at 2am to do that :phu:

Should've bought from Prymaxe, the art on theirs looks like Gus Fring, too.

Might be getting a CS-3 and/or a DS-2 as a present for good exam results :awesome:

Too bad those are both shit pedals.

this is how knt loads for me about 30% of the time but it uses a a different pic everytime from the site to fuck up the layout, now it filled my shit up with envelopes

KKlgH.jpg

speaking of envelopes, the reason why i don't spam unworthy mods with my bs nowadays because i am building something big but i think i will finish the meat of the work it in two weeks, i have only a few envelope generators left.

you need an envelope filter

....sorry :facepalm:

What are you building?

an envelope filter

no, really

an envelope filter with some envelope generators, envelope followers, a few different synth filters and some other synthy stuff, i don't really know if i wanna post a picture of it because it is probably one of the ugliest music related thing (apart from the londaxe:LOL:) i have ever seen atm

Archived