its ironic how knt sometimes gets a rep for being a hostile place. And then there's other sections of the board.

also, think i'm going to invest in an APC40 in the next few weeks. A friend of mine from uni just ordered those new Pioneer CDJ1000s or whatever the new ones are. something like €1800 a piece, not including a mixer or anything. Its random how traktor/cdj gear is so much more expensive than most other midi controllers/ableton stuff.

still cheaper than the basic entry level set of manson strings.

its ironic how knt sometimes gets a rep for being a hostile place. And then there's other sections of the board.

it's not nearly as hostile as it once was. although, that doesn't mean it actually has a good reputation. at all. :awesome:

or as toff would say

suck my dick or gtfo my knt

hmmm you might have to sign up and register the amp. i got the software but only because it gives me assess to the controls that the 5 doesn't have but the 10 does.

i probably wouldn't use the blowing up with the thr :LOL:

i probably won't do that, even though i was considering it :$

and i signed up and got the software. did you get the file with the presets too?

i probably won't do that, even though i was considering it :$

and i signed up and got the software. did you get the file with the presets too?

i think the presets may have come with it anyway but you can use that download to revert to the originals if you edit them. Or maybe I did download them.

Did you notice the dotted 8th preset?

What are your first impressions anyway?

body-paint-4.jpg

i think the presets may have come with it anyway but you can use that download to revert to the originals if you edit them. Or maybe I did download them.

Did you notice the dotted 8th preset?

What are your first impressions anyway?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xgr9IqyR4Xw/Slz4rUl-PfI/AAAAAAAAAGU/WVBp-LWFjY0/s400/body-paint-4.jpg

HAHAHHAHA

Very impressed with it - it sounds surprisingly big! I was expecting the sound of your average 10 watt practice amp, but it actually sounds great

And yes I did :ninja: no idea how to set it so I can play where the streets have no name... JIM?

Archived