there was an orchestra vst featured on http://www.everythingableton.com a while ago (click plugins at the top). I'd assume that would have it. Otherwise, Native Instruments do one as part of Komplete.

Isn't there a bunch of piano presets in Ableton already?

Yeah Ableton has some, but out of the ones I've tried there haven't been any I really like, and also they are all REEALLY quiet, which I'm confused about as well

errrm, I thought that was seriously dangerous? Not that I care about any knts but you could shock yourself to death!

I don't know just how dangerous it is. Will it happen if the amp is ungrounded, or only if it's ungrounded and broken?

Because I've played some ungrounded amps, and not all of them gave me shocks

Jim, what happened to that shop owner? Guessing he either electrocuted himself eventually or got himself thrown in jail :pope:

NEW HARD DRIVE DAY!!!

I got a Seagate Momentus 720Gb Hybrid Drive with 32Mb Cache, and actually, there's a very big difference in performance. Startup times on my laptop and programs are much quicker. However, most importantly, buffering + latency times in Ableton are very much improved, which is tasty.

on the subject of ablolton, Dominic, did you manage to find a good piano/orchestra VST for ableton?

(holy shit, someone's being relevant/non-aggressive to Dominic? is that a perma?)

on the subject of ablolton, Dominic, did you manage to find a good piano/orchestra VST for ableton?

(holy shit, someone's being relevant/non-aggressive to Dominic? is that a perma?)

Hey, people aren't normally aggressive to me. That's saved for twatmonger and zooropa

And I had a quick google but didn't properly check anything out. Will check again tonight

Archived