Fender headstocks are shit? You'd love it if it said "Manson"

Yeah but it doesn't look like a Fender one. With that wood inlay thing it makes the curve at the end a lot sharper and shitter. There are a lot of Mansons I'm not keen on as well

Why? You're not talking about MFC or me here.

Dom, did you receive the pedal yet? MFC got his package yesterday, so I imagine you will have it very soon

Ummm I'm not actually sure! At uni at the moment so it may have arrived at home. Will ask my mum, she did mention something about mail today. Hopefully it has arrived!

Yeah but it doesn't look like a Fender one. With that wood inlay thing it makes the curve at the end a lot sharper and shitter. There are a lot of Mansons I'm not keen on as well

Fine, I'll give you that. But only because you have a legit reason, whereas Jamie just says things like this:

Jim, those Elliot headstocks are naff... The colour scheme's really tacky too.

James90 need your help with something, if someone had a guitar i wanted and lived in the usa for example but wouldn't post it overseas would it be possible for me to arrange for a courier to pick it up from their end and bring it to the uk? i figured you've dealt with a lot of overseas deliveries so you'd be the best to ask, also is their any couriers you'd recommend for this? any help would be great thanks.

James90 need your help with something, if someone had a guitar i wanted and lived in the usa for example but wouldn't post it overseas would it be possible for me to arrange for a courier to pick it up from their end and bring it to the uk? i figured you've dealt with a lot of overseas deliveries so you'd be the best to ask, also is their any couriers you'd recommend for this? any help would be great thanks.

My buddy MFC and I just did something like that recently. The UK is a bit different it seems - you have a LOT more options when it comes to couriers, and it's cheaper too.

BUT for the US, we only really have fedex, UPS, etc.

The best you can do really is have them arrange a courier to pick it up, but it generally isn't cheap.

also, Neil...does the ohnoho man offer refunds if you fail at blowing up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zo2w5C2438

didn't work :supersad:

Archived