What are you running through it now?

The bass spec amps are a bit more versatile I think (nicer cleans, handles pedals better) but the lead amps win when it comes to just turning everything up

A guitar. :LOL:

Everything is all boxed up and everywhere, so no real setup at the moment.

When I get the opportunity, I'll do a recording for you with it everything right up. Should probably restring the Strat, as thats a bit higher output.

Life would be so much simpler with a Kemper

Fucking A. Our local music shop has one in and I am surprised they haven't sold it yet... That, or an AxeFX. Got to use one in our bands EP and holy shit, the tones that we were getting from it made me so warm inside.

Also I want a tele. I didn't think much about them until I played my friend's one. Sweet mother of god, it may be a stock paisley MIM but it sounds amazing through just about everything. :eek:

To add to that, I was wondering what they were using for the bass profile. Turns out it was an Acoustic 360. The engineer cried when I told him I had the 220 head and sold it on. Strangely though, my current setup sounds so similar to the 360 profiling yet the Ampeg SVT sim doesn't. Strange.

A guitar. :LOL:

Everything is all boxed up and everywhere, so no real setup at the moment.

When I get the opportunity, I'll do a recording for you with it everything right up. Should probably restring the Strat, as thats a bit higher output.

Well I know you run pretty much everything through that amp!

And that sounds good. Is the strat much higher in output than the tele? I always found the tele to be a bit louder/bigger sounding

Well I know you run pretty much everything through that amp!

And that sounds good. Is the strat much higher in output than the tele? I always found the tele to be a bit louder/bigger sounding

Not much higher. The Tele sounds bigger, but the Strat has a touch more output, which makes a bit of a difference with the Marshall, not so important with the fuzz boxes where there is more than enough gain on tap.

I hardly get to use it anymore as its a bit too much to move around, so gets left at my parent's house. I'm recording an album over the summer, so will probably be running synths, drum machines, samples etc through it. See what I can get out of it rather than resorting to amp sims.

Got hold of a Boss XT2 which seems really cool with synths.

Dangerous :LOL:

Have you thought about applying for the Take it Away scheme? Interest Free Loan for musical instruments.

http://www.takeitaway.org.uk/

Not sure if it falls under 'pro audio equipment'

kemper

switchblade (or what other rack unit lets me use pedals in a rack, and expression pedals and stuff)

power unit

pedal tray with some pedals in (DS1 obviously)

liquid foot pro

/muse

MIDI is massively boring though. :chuckle:

yeeeeah, it's not like I'm gonna get it anytime soon, although I'd just really want to get one working one day

If I did get the Kemper I imagine I'd get a small MIDI footswitch just for changing profiles then keep all/most of the pedals next to it

yeeeeah, it's not like I'm gonna get it anytime soon, although I'd just really want to get one working one day

If I did get the Kemper I imagine I'd get a small MIDI footswitch just for changing profiles then keep all/most of the pedals next to it

The idea of the Kemper is really cool, but personally would like to see a software version of it. Would be VERY useful like that.

Hey Jim

https://reverb.com/item/160164-fender-jazzmaster-1961-sunburst

How do you feel about this? Looks amazing except for what's carved into the body...

Also, no updates on the amp yet. Reading a glowing review of someone else's didn't help either...

Edit:

But also, how do you feel about THIS?

http://www.korg.com/us/products/effects/sdd3000_pedal/

Hey Jim

https://reverb.com/item/160164-fender-jazzmaster-1961-sunburst

How do you feel about this? Looks amazing except for what's carved into the body...

Also, no updates on the amp yet. Reading a glowing review of someone else's didn't help either...

Edit:

But also, how do you feel about THIS?

http://www.korg.com/us/products/effects/sdd3000_pedal/

They're asking way too much for one in that condition, but it's pretty cool.

Hmm. Something seems not right about the whole Revival situation. Have you considered another digital letter to Shrew?

I feel good about that. Very good. You can read my reaction in full on TGP, but suffice to say...if Dallas Schoo helped design it, it's going to be good :awesome:

They're asking way too much for one in that condition, but it's pretty cool.

Hmm. Something seems not right about the whole Revival situation. Have you considered another digital letter to Shrew?

I feel good about that. Very good. You can read my reaction in full on TGP, but suffice to say...if Dallas Schoo helped design it, it's going to be good :awesome:

Yeah definitely

And what do you mean? is Shrew not the "heck of a guy" that I've heard he was? He said they were waiting on the blue cabinets, but it's been a while since that last digital letter...

I'll check your reaction later. I'll be buying it if it can do what the SDD-1000 does:

UJGYQHZ21Yg

:LOL: I mean surely it can achieve those, the pinnacle of sounds achieved with an SDD delay.

And no, Shrew is certainly a "heck of a guy," but he may not be quite as good at managing an amp company as he is at playing guitar hosting surf competitions.

Hosting surf competitions?

It seems as if some dealers already have some amps like the one I requested

https://www.facebook.com/revivalamps/photos/a.244293762400323.1073741828.226126504217049/324170874412611/?type=1

Which means mine won't be the first one shipped

edit:

my boss GP-10 has shipped :awesome:

[soundcloud]
[/soundcloud]

Sorry for the sloppy playing...

Hysteria sounds great! Almost makes me want to get a bass guitar myself :ninja:

Hysteria sounds great! Almost makes me want to get a bass guitar myself :ninja:

You will also need the pedal that costs 425 euros. And approximately 27 big muffs.

Looking forward to getting my hands on it, but I don't think my amp will be ready first

Archived