What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

Madness has pretty much been described as starting off all electronic and very stripped down, so not much going on. A lot of focus on the vocal melody which is supposed to be really catchy. Then it builds on and ends with a lot of shit going on and one of Bellamy's soliest soloz evah.

Catchy melody is good, balances out the little amount of melody we have to sing along to so far from the album

:chuckle:

I don't know about these lyrics.

Hmm, "I've seen the light" seems a bit out of place or overstated, to me, in a song about a relationship issue, but I think we need to wait for the context.

Of course a petty argument in a new relationship may have brought about some huge realisation or awakening in Bells! Who are we to question?! :)

Hmm, "I've seen the light" seems a bit out of place or overstated, to me, in a song about a relationship issue, but I think we need to wait for the context.

Of course a petty argument in a new relationship may have brought about some huge realisation or awakening in Bells! Who are we to question?! :)

A few DJ's who have heard it have tweeted 'MA MA MA MA MA MADNESS' so maybe he has gone all Gaga

Pretty sure there isn't going to be a leak. I expect the song will be sent to the radio stations that are playing it on Monday electronically just before it gets played with promos going out a few days later or something. At least that's the way I'd do it.

:wtf:

What? Click, download, woooo heard it before anybody else (nobody cares) or wait 2 days and enjoy the build-up with everybody else and wait for it to be played on a Muse segment on a radio programme and feel the hype and build-up around it?

No brainer for me.

Archived