Hello O2 folk,

I'm not going to this gig, but I'm just curious... why does the gig at the 27th seem to be far more popular than the other one?

(Is it because you hope they'll play a better setlist at the latter show or something? ;) )

Hello O2 folk,

I'm not going to this gig, but I'm just curious... why does the gig at the 27th seem to be far more popular than the other one?

(Is it because you hope they'll play a better setlist at the latter show or something? ;) )

Nailed it, last time they play the O2 second night was much better (had the piano version of cave) and the same rule applied for Wembley '10

Hello O2 folk,

People are generally of the opinion that the second night has the better performance/setlists

Of course this may all be bullshit but as I think's been mentioned, the general verdict was that the 2nd O2 arena 2009 show was better in both aspects, and then the 2nd Wembley 2010 date had a fantastic setlist compared to the first etc.

People are generally of the opinion that the second night has the better performance/setlists

Of course this may all be bullshit but as I think's been mentioned, the general verdict was that the 2nd O2 arena 2009 show was better in both aspects, and then the 2nd Wembley 2010 date had a fantastic setlist compared to the first etc.

I loved going to both Wembley10 gigs as the 1st night I was seated in the middle section near the stage so I got to see the balloon woman from above and the 2nd night I was in the lower section so felt I could literally reach out and touch her.

Thanks for coming on here Ben and explaining the situation, hopefully I will be refunded shortly and we can put this whole sorry tale behind us:(

And MK Ultra.

I only went first night:'(

Edit: Oh you're talking about Wembley not 02. Doh!!

Hello O2 folk,

As people have said before, there is the fact that the setlist normally is better on the second show (it will be typical this will be the first time that it won't go that way).

Plus, for ky friend and I, the Saturday is easier to deal with. I live in Southampton and he lives in Brighton (it'll be my first time seeing him since I moved) and I will have only just started my new job which means taking a day off on the Friday would be impossible. And my friend already booked the weekend off when he saw it was a Muse concert so he can actually make it. Sometimes work is awkward and Saturday means no negotiation.

I went to the first O2 date. Go me :cool:

Although this time the plan is to go the second night. Now to find a ticket... I get the impression that it will be nothing short of a miracle to find one for face value.

Which is why I'm now thinking of doing the Poland gig instead! :LOL:

It is a great venue.

I agree. I used to think it was such an awful venue and avoided going there if I had other options. Then I didn't get the option, went, was really impressed and have spent more time kicking myself at missed gigs. This is why you never listen to a casual gig-goers opinions on venues. They haven't seen enough to know better

Which is why I'm now thinking of doing the Poland gig instead! :LOL:

Excellent... all I need is a passport, money and to book time off uni when I don't know my timetable for next year. :LOL::chuckle::facepalm:

Either that or I could get lucky - I did with Foo Fighters in MK and Muse at Reading last summer.

FLOOR ROLL CALL

agenthal + 1 (Jung)

Muse_Fan_2007

Ryoma-kun

Phil2211

GSMU7

Bella79

Jamie™

LyraSilvertongue

bucket_

Mapoftheglorious

Ben93

platty1907

trogette + 1 (the one who got the tickets in the lottery while I was getting MEN tix )

Thoughtpolice_10

DukeNatty

SEATS ROLL CALL

WutDaFucksy (Block 403)

Nattatouille (Block 110, row D)

Bellapod (Block 402, Row P)

Alesi08

Amaurea + 2 friends (Block 110, row T)

dingus + 1 (Block 107 row S)

calwalker25 +1 (Block: 416, Row: U)

UprisingFace (Block 110, row Y)

SOUSOUS (Block 402)

redbullcat (Block 111, Row T)

FLOOR ROLL CALL

agenthal + 1 (Jung)

Muse_Fan_2007

Ryoma-kun

Phil2211

GSMU7

Bella79

Jamie™

LyraSilvertongue

saski86

bucket_

Mapoftheglorious

Ben93

platty1907

trogette + 1 (the one who got the tickets in the lottery while I was getting MEN tix )

Thoughtpolice_10

DukeNatty

SEATS ROLL CALL

WutDaFucksy (Block 403)

Alesi08

SOUSOUS (Block 402)

redbullcat (Block 111, Row T)

Hi everybody :-).

I'm a new user of the forum. Then, the first thing, hello everybody! I'm from Spain, but I'm going to this O2 gig. My ticket is for standing :). In last pages, I've read that you're discussing about doing a group of people to attend to the gig. Maybe can I come in? :D

Nice to meet you!

FLOOR ROLL CALL

agenthal + 1 (Jung)

Muse_Fan_2007

Ryoma-kun

Phil2211

GSMU7

Bella79

Jamie™

LyraSilvertongue

saski86

bucket_

Mapoftheglorious

Ben93

platty1907

Thoughtpolice_10

DukeNatty

SEATS ROLL CALL

WutDaFucksy (Block 403)

Alesi08

SOUSOUS (Block 402)