Matt Bellamy makes greatest frontman shortlist

Whatever floats your boat innit? Some people love a brain dead pretty boy singing a catchy pop tune, whilst others like someone who sings an amazing song whilst playing the guitar brilliantly....I prefer the latter.

You saying Matt isn't pretty...I beg to differ ;)

It's a joke.

He died. Therefore he is no longer a good frontman. I didn't see anybody saying it either but you said it about Liam so...

But I wasn't using it as an argument for or against him in the subject. This is a prize for best frontman EVER, I was simply explaining why I was talking about Liam as a great frontman in past tense.

Once again, I wasn't doing it to prove anything, so your joke kinda misses the point.

But I wasn't using it as an argument for or against him in the subject. This is a prize for best frontman EVER, I was simply explaining why I was talking about Liam as a great frontman in past tense.

Once again, I wasn't doing it to prove anything, so your joke kinda misses the point.

I wasn't using it to disprove your argument. Jeez, it had nothing to do with anything. Not everything is an argument. Lighten the fuck up.

It's a joke.

He died. Therefore he is no longer a good frontman. I didn't see anybody saying it either but you said it about Liam so...

You can still be a good whatever even if you suffer from existence failure. Nobody can take away the fact someone was a good musician, author or scientist etc, etc. Best X of All Time kinda includes the dead ones because if it didn't it'd be Best X NOW, rather than the entire history of popular culture.

I wasn't using it to disprove your argument. Jeez, it had nothing to do with anything. Not everything is an argument. Lighten the fuck up.

But then I still don't get what the damn point was :LOL:

You basically said something, that has nothing to do with anything, and certainly not my post?

Liam Gallagher?

That's a mean joke to dedicated musers, that's what I think.

Well actually I'm not a 90's kid so I don't really know how good he was... Oasis seems to be coming through in a lot of polls lately.

No, he's really an awesome frontman, you just don't know enough Oasis to talk about him.

No, he's really an awesome frontman, you just don't know enough Oasis to talk about him.

I was never a big fan, so don't know very much about him. But wasn't he notorious for treating the audience like shit? Didn't he refuse to perform a few times because he was having a hissy-fit? If I had bought tickets to see Oasis, and he decided to walk off stage for whatever reason, I'd be really ticked off. :stunned:

Remember that time when Muse cut a gig short cause they wanted to catch an early flight :awesome:

I also heard some kind of rumour that Matt left half-way through a gig to take a shit or something? I wasn't sure if it was true or not.

I also heard some kind of rumour that Matt left half-way through a gig to take a shit or something? I wasn't sure if it was true or not.

No, he always takes a huge shit right before a gig. He does it on a piece of paper and then he hands it to all the stage technicians etc. It's a process he likes to call "writing the setlist".

I recall reading about a gig where chris went for a shit during the encore and matt and dom went up and jammed until chris came back

Archived