Matt Bellamy makes greatest frontman shortlist

The shortlist you say? Good, Matt wouldn't stand a chance in the tall-list.

:LOL:

It feels like they're missing some candidates, and have less appropriate ones listed. :unsure:

Where's Lemmy? Steve Tyler? Bono? Sting? Robert Plant? David Byrne? Ozzy? Bruce Dickenson? Rob Halford? Trent Reznor? Robert Smith? Anthony Kiedis?

Hmmmm........

Got to admit, I think of Rock and I think of Lemmy, I'm surprised at his omission.

No Josh Homme, no Zach De La Rocha, no Matt Pike? I suppose I'll always be disappointed at these lists.

Matt Bellamy all the way!

I somehow don't think there's a single person on this board who stands a chance of even making it to 1st base with Matt. :chuckle:

I will now take cover in order to dodge the rotten vegetables that will deservedly be lobbed at me. :LOL:

I somehow don't think there's a single person on this board who stands a chance of even making it to 1st base with Matt. :chuckle:

I will now take cover in order to dodge the rotten vegetables that will deservedly be lobbed at me. :LOL:

uhm what

>I will never make it to 1st base with Matt

:'(

Just shut up & vote whoever you wanted to vote for!

Sorry for my terrible english btw.

The obsessive strikes again. It's all a bit embarrassing really.

Sent using Tapatalk

Cant decide between Bellamy and Freddie, but will stick where my loyalty lies and to the man who has given so much joy in my life through his music (excuse the gay cheese) and so Bellamy it is :)

Run, quickly before the mods find you.

Archived