james90

IMG_0378.thumb.jpg.dbefb8a68c89c6466e47ef13e3154de7.jpg

IMG_0386.thumb.jpg.12b87b79c2a50a9719d5450c49981c72.jpg

First time I upload pictures here, hope it'll work. Please forgive for the photo quality and the very bad exposure etc (I took them very quickly last summer...).

And before any comment about this: I will not sell my floor or use it to make guitars :D

Edited by Lozo

[ATTACH]15723[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15724[/ATTACH]

First time I upload pictures here, hope it'll work. Please forgive for the photo quality and the very bad exposure etc (I took them very quickly last summer...).

And before any comment about this: I will not sell my floor or use it to make guitars :D

the floor makes up for the android quality pictures :facemelt:

Did they sign it before sending or did you end up going to exeter that time you were in the UK?

haha :D

Nah, I asked them to sign it before sending. But I'd like to go to Exeter once, since I come to England one week every summer...

EDIT: just realize you're James :facepalm: Why did you change your name and profile picture? ^^

Edited by Lozo

haha :D

Nah, I asked them to sign it before sending. But I'd like to go to Exeter once, since I come to England one week every summer...

EDIT: just realize you're James :facepalm: Why did you change your name and profile picture? ^^

That's cool. I had Tim sign the Carbon guitar he built me as it was the last one under his own name, but other than that, I haven't actually requested it on any of mine. The two that are signed were done before I bought them.

Exeter is really nice, you should definitely visit there when you get a chance. I had almost three days to spend there, but I really didn't do much besides chat with the guys at Mansons and get lost in the city center a few times :facepalm:

I am now powered by Q-prime

That's cool. I had Tim sign the Carbon guitar he built me as it was the last one under his own name, but other than that, I haven't actually requested it on any of mine. The two that are signed were done before I bought them.

Exeter is really nice, you should definitely visit there when you get a chance. I had almost three days to spend there, but I really didn't do much besides chat with the guys at Mansons and get lost in the city center a few times :facepalm:

I am now powered by Q-prime

Yeah, I wanted to make it a bit more unique / special (don't if these are the right words), if that makes sense.

But you have too many Mansons! They would be bored of signing them all :LOL:

I'll definitely go, one day! But I don't want to go only to visit the shop... I'll go to get a guitar that I have ordered. In my dreams...

What is Q-prime? I googled it, and found the website. I see that's related to music, bands etc, but nothing more...

lel, I thought it was an April Fool's joke. Are you permanently Mod 4? Or can you just not change back to Jaemz Ninety Twisty Kaoss until May 1?

I don't know :stunned: you can't change your username on the 1st of the month; only your undertitle.

Yeah, I wanted to make it a bit more unique / special (don't if these are the right words), if that makes sense.

But you have too many Mansons! They would be bored of signing them all :LOL:

I'll definitely go, one day! But I don't want to go only to visit the shop... I'll go to get a guitar that I have ordered. In my dreams...

What is Q-prime? I googled it, and found the website. I see that's related to music, bands etc, but nothing more...

Yeah I can understand that. And I didn't buy them all at once, so I don't think they'd be that bored! The two most unique ones (chrome MoC and rust relic) are signed by Hugh, but none of the others are

And I didn't either. I had plans to check out the cavern club, some museum that I was told about, and a few other things. The time just went by so fast.

• 2 weeks later...

since Tom is a bit shy about showing us his dusk tiger, here are a few new* pictures to keep you all busy

*last one isn't new, but I haven't posted it here before

http://www.gamingmommies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/kevin.jpg

Mary, mother of God...

Any chance of a full size version of this picture? Breathtaking.

Click the picture or the link below it :ninja:

sexy wood but it all looks a bit metal to me

It's the black pickups, isn't it? (don't worry, the covers are starting to chip anyway)

How about this? Same guitar, just before the finish went on

375855_10151206161590944_1736509913_n.jpg

I meant that I could download. Already tried that. Looks stunning. :(

Well why didn't you say so :phu:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61842308/13803605164_dd4d60f3b6_o.jpg

thanks, I've just ruined my pants

It is the black pups, yeh, how would it look with silver?

you're welcome, and i never considered silver. probably should've gone with something that wouldn't chip so easily though, but some of the covers are fine, some not so much

Edited by james90