james90

Gorgeous. Thanks. :)

Did 001 ever get the studio treatment? :p

You're quite welcome :kiss:

And yes, but I have to redo it as this was when I was learning how to use the flashgun.... and had the mattress cover as a background :facepalm:

1274349_10151825085335944_543067873_o.jpg

If you look at the lower edge, you can see where the finish has moved :$ worst part is near the top strap button though

• 3 weeks later...

:ninja:

side.jpg~original

Also, Bs, the finish on 001 is getting a bit worse I think. I don't want to have it redone, unless they can keep the original one and just..... glue it back or something

Hopefully you won't have any problems with yours when you move to thailand

You bought #moc7 ????????

What did you think that thing labeled #CE7MOC was?!

It's not REALLY a MoC, as the shape is offset or whatever the word is. otherwise it would be a #NotForSale.

Get them while you can!

I thought of the Alloy7 until I saw those other pics. Makes sense now. How is it?!?! High res!!!

Nah that's not the real reason. At least not yet. I did ask him to sign it as it's a pretty special one, but he forgot :supersad:

I do have some hi res of it which I'll upload shortly

I was going to do a comparison video, but...

Also, Bs, the finish on 001 is getting a bit worse I think. I don't want to have it redone, unless they can keep the original one and just..... glue it back or something

Hopefully you won't have any problems with yours when you move to thailand

Weird - I asked briefly when you first had the problem and they said there should never ever ever ever be a problem with the glue, haha! Don't know what happened to yours. Hopefully all will be fine anyway.

Weird - I asked briefly when you first had the problem and they said there should never ever ever ever be a problem with the glue, haha! Don't know what happened to yours. Hopefully all will be fine anyway.

I can't imagine it being anything other than the really dry 2012-2013 winter, which is when I first noticed it. Still, I wouldn't think it would affect the glue. I got it in early 2011, so it was fine for over a year

I might ask about it again. It's not actually coming off or anything (I figure the hardware is helping it stay in place though) but it's worse than when I last mentioned it. They said it could be redone, but I don't know if that meant replacing the finish or not...

When I the opportunity for some analogue in/out I make sure to really drive it in hard. This way you get the most out of your nice warm squishy pre

If you want a guitar sound with plenty of reverb, do you go in dry and splash it on after? Or do you go in nice and wet?

When I the opportunity for some analogue in/out I make sure to really drive it in hard. This way you get the most out of your nice warm squishy pre

If you want a guitar sound with plenty of reverb, do you go in dry and splash it on after? Or do you go in nice and wet?

I was going to suggest this

wd40.jpg

... But then I realized you were talking about something else