james90

Do you know much about it? Google wasn't much use

I recall Tom! found the guy (daniel bull) on Facebook a couple of years back when they were his pedals. He was surprised that they were still floating around apparently

There isn't much information to be honest. He built pedals for maybe about 2 or so years back in the mid 2000s, and used to post here and sell through ebay.

I recall Tom! found the guy (daniel bull) on Facebook a couple of years back when they were his pedals. He was surprised that they were still floating around apparently

There isn't much information to be honest. He built pedals for maybe about 2 or so years back in the mid 2000s, and used to post here and sell through ebay.

This pretty much.

Ah ok. I found his website through an online archive before

• 4 weeks later...
Really like the Tele (Manson ?), and the two Mattocaster of course... But not fan of the orange guitar, not at all :D

EDIT : sell me the mirror one !

Yeah it is. First one I bought

But how can you like the vile orange MA-2 and not the hod2tube orange custom?

Olly's mirror? :ninja:

Yeah it is. First one I bought

But how can you like the vile orange MA-2 and not the hod2tube orange custom?

Olly's mirror? :ninja:

I like the vile orange MA-2 ? Don't think so... Still prefer it to this custom sorry, don't like the shape.

Nah, yours :D I already have a MB-1, and (I suppose) I could do the M1D1 mod à la Olly if I wanted haha.

I like the vile orange MA-2 ? Don't think so... Still prefer it to this custom sorry, don't like the shape.

Nah, yours :D I already have a MB-1, and (I suppose) I could do the M1D1 mod à la Olly if I wanted haha.

Must have been someone else then!

And yeah, but I meant since Olly has dibs on the mirror (and tele) if I ever decide to sell them. They'd go nicely with his others, I think.

James what's the thing at the beginning of the neck in the orange guitar?

That's where the allen wrench goes in to adjust the neck. Same idea as some of Matt's older guitars, but without the pinwheel

Manson_Delorean_showcase.jpg

edit: basically what Dom said

Must have been someone else then!

And yeah, but I meant since Olly has dibs on the mirror (and tele) if I ever decide to sell them. They'd go nicely with his others, I think.

Yep, definitely not me ^^

Oh OK, then... :( :'(

Synth + pedals? :thumbsup:

A Doepfer Dark Energy synthesiser and a Vermona DRM1 drum module currently.

The pedals (Still undecided and a DOD FX90 in the post, which will be going straight in): Boss DD3, Boss DM2, Boss BF2, EHX Small Stone, EHX DMM, Marshall Shredmaster, Frantone Sweet, Effector 13 Torn's Peaker, Catalinbread Semaphore.

This is hooked up using the patch bay (Basically allows me to change effect chains for the synths and guitar, which I'll just use Amplitube 3 or Softube VAR for, as I don't play enough to require an amp) and there is a M-Audio Profire 610 for the laptop.

Still got plenty of space for more effects and synths. :D

Edited by haze015