james90

Num num :) was hoping to see pro shot of aluminium xy surround :(

I haven't installed it yet - needs two extra holes punched and I haven't got around to doing that yet. Forgot to take a picture of the back though, as the plates are installed

I haven't installed it yet - needs two extra holes punched and I haven't got around to doing that yet. Forgot to take a picture of the back though, as the plates are installed

You mean the ones in the middle? I didn't like them so asked Kev to leave them out. Again with the mindset that screws should be kept to a minimum

You mean the ones in the middle? I didn't like them so asked Kev to leave them out. Again with the mindset that screws should be kept to a minimum

But... then that would mean there would be holes back there that are serving no purpose... I wouldn't be able to live knowing that...

and I'll have to mess around with the post processing a bit more then. didn't work too well on these pictures for some reason (or maybe I'm doing something wrong, which is more likely)

But... then that would mean there would be holes back there that are serving no purpose... I wouldn't be able to live knowing that...

and I'll have to mess around with the post processing a bit more then. didn't work too well on these pictures for some reason (or maybe I'm doing something wrong, which is more likely)

You using Lightroom? If so send me the raws and I'll import and process them. Will give you some tips

Also lame reason :p I have no idea why they need screws when 4 suffice

looks and sounds great, especially the can't stop bit :facemelt:

gibson knobs? because only a gibson is good enough™

Its was all I had, their from a Les Paul kit I bought years ago but never finished plsu they look kinda cool with the white and black.