james90

Like whatcha see? :eyebrows:

Nope, not refretted yet, but it's getting there. Already figuring out whether I want to trust it to a local guy who's really good or send it somewhere like Chicago Music Exchange.

Where are you located? I send my stuff to Pete Skermeta in Austin and I live an hour from The Chicago Music Exchange. Pete's work is as good as Suhr or Tyler.

JT

Are you majoring in the Qualities of Tone?

Maffew Studies, actually.

High 5 on the DMMTT.

;)

Where are you located? I send my stuff to Pete Skermeta in Austin and I live an hour from The Chicago Music Exchange. Pete's work is as good as Suhr or Tyler.

JT

I live in San Antonio, about an hour south of Austin. I've heard a lot of good about Pete's guitars, so I'll definitely check him out when I get around to a refret! How do you like CME?

better but i want that white to merge with my muse board white theme

Well yours doesn't merj with mine :phu:

it's probably the background. any suggestions on how to make it less visible?

Those pics look awesome James, really does those guitars justice.

Thanks - I can't seem to photograph the one musecasters built me though :\ just shows up as silver glitter rather than holographic

Can't believe how much better your photos are now. They look awesome!

High 5 flash gun

KnT hi five!

Well yours doesn't merj with mine :phu:

it's probably the background. any suggestions on how to make it less visible?

Thanks - I can't seem to photograph the one musecasters built me though :\ just shows up as silver glitter rather than holographic

KnT hi five!

Going to be overkill but play with the curves. Think you can grab a copy of Lightroom? If you shoot in raw then you should be able to play around with the exposure without lose in quality. Essentially there are 4 levels to adjust; highlights, light, dark and shadows. I just tweak the light so it's bright white. My x100s camera shot was more mergy with the background, the other one was riddled with vignetting fun

Why yes I do :ninja:

The time has come James, for the Freakenstein fuzz to be claimed....You are the Chosen one. :awesome:

hahahaha

how useful is this thing as a normal fuzz? i didn't really see any demos of it when i last looked

With mb-1 red you should really rock all chrome or all black

alloy because santa