james90

God no, my photos are awful :LOL:

We shall send them to Bobbles then, and he shall become rich in guitars

Either way you're both better than my iPhone

Also James take not-so-sxc-anymore-Stealth pictures

I had a werid dream the other day where you modded it again, but changed the pickups so it had 4 p90s. Like, the dual p90 setup, but split in the middle for top and bottom strings. Most retarded looking thing

We shall send them to Bobbles then, and he shall become rich in guitars

Either way you're both better than my iPhone

Also James take not-so-sxc-anymore-Stealth pictures

I had a werid dream the other day where you modded it again, but changed the pickups so it had 4 p90s. Like, the dual p90 setup, but split in the middle for top and bottom strings. Most retarded looking thing

Stop dreaming about guitars.

Oh No Jaemz, you has done it again :(

I did? But I can only put the kaoss pad in the stealth once

That's my one yes? :D looks awesome

yep

If you ever decide to buy it, you should know it has this weird flaw in the finish on the back of the body that was there when I got it. won't come off either

can't tell if it's wang trails or sock marks, or if someone had le tac de bleu de 2 euros on there for some strange reason

I can live with that!

At least you won't have to deal with deep cleaning the fretboard. Who knows what that stuff was...looks like someone cleaned it with a second hand sock.

Its was all I had, their from a Les Paul kit I bought years ago but never finished plsu they look kinda cool with the white and black.

What did you record with?

And also, you're not going to put your signature switching mod in?

:facemelt: :facemelt: That. Looks. Awesome. I. Want. A. Strat. Now. :awesome:

Sounds great as well :awesome:

Thanks D3adstar!! :D

What did you record with?

And also, you're not going to put your signature switching mod in?

Sennheiser e835s micing up the bass amp. My DS-2 was on the entire time, I just chaged the settings for a clean boost to the driven sound.

lol, no, so ashamed... They said they'd fix it for me, so I packed it ready to ship up there. Then I moved house. It's still in a box somewhere :$

I was looking forward to hearing what it sounded like on bass! It's a great pedal - I ended up buying another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHywQszRbGI

I really should use my loop pedal a bit more...

Sennheiser e835s micing up the bass amp. My DS-2 was on the entire time, I just chaged the settings for a clean boost to the driven sound.

I wonder if JF used his DS-2 in a similar way. As in a clean boost or just as a distortion.

I always heard he used the old major heads for clean, and the silver jubilees for a crunch sound... but I don't know if that's his main distorted sound.

Is this your catch phrase?

I will sort it out, just need to find the fucker first

It is indeed.

Not sure if they'll remember, but I imagine it's a very simple fix anyway. I figure it was that bad connection it had, which somehow became more of a problem in shipping

I wonder if JF used his DS-2 in a similar way. As in a clean boost or just as a distortion.

I always heard he used the old major heads for clean, and the silver jubilees for a crunch sound... but I don't know if that's his main distorted sound.

Nah, he uses the DS-2 for sounds like the distortion in Dani. I think he uses a Micro Amp or something similar for his clean boost. I think he never really had a "go to" for distortion. He just picked whichever one was the best suiting/closest. He had the Fuzz factory and a big muff too as well as others.