james90

Tell me more.

Edit: If it was me, the probe would act as a kill switch. Very easy to do, and probably a LOT more useful than a wah probe.

that does sound pretty good. ill have look into it. i can actually build the sensor part of the circuit, so might give that a try. do you use the whole circuit for that or just replace the wah board?

MMjA2P1l.jpg

I spy my face woops.

The Blackstar is fucking huge, however it's still nowehere near as heavy as he Hayden. That thing weighs more than a house

Makes me feel well fancy seeing them on my desk :LOL:

EDIT: Also, anyone want a pedaltrain junior? With the new footswitch I have like no room left and I still need to get a delay and reverb at some point

What cab have you got to go with them?

At the moment....none. Don't have quite enough money left. Having to borrow one for live rehearsal crap. Should be able to get one in September-ish

In the meantime I can run the Blackstar on the emulated output if it's on standby even without cab. Not as good but it'll do for bedroom stuff. I think Hayden has an emulated output too but never bothered trying that, plus I'm still only 90% sure that the middle position of the Hayden's mute switch (it's 3 way) is standby, they could've labelled or said in the manual