james90

It was quite a random purchase really the m13 because I had NEVER tried them or any other line 6 product before I got it, I originally had a boss me-25, and then I thought the line 6 m13's looked awesome partly because they looked like the midi controllers bellorz used (Ultimate fanboi here :LOL:) Then watched a tons of youtube vids and then found one for sale in london and picked it up on my birthday :awesome: Vox amplugs FTW my friend had one a while ago, great fun!

Quick question...who's marx (noob mode activate)

To be honest I haven't really been using the looper much lately, if anything im using it more at the moment to play along to tracks via the aux input on it. :facepalm:

marx bartholomew! lead vocalist of that band that you saw at emiratesDEADSTHAHGHGHG

and yeah, the amplugs are cool. actually getting a useful recorded tone for once :stunned: check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyRZ-hN89JI

that's cool. i'm also going to check out that TC loop pedal that recently came out... doesn't seem to have any extra features, so it might be what i'm looking for

u wot m13

YOU'RE ALIVE!

Check the twitter account that photo was posted on ;)

For some reason I thought Marx was matts tech :facepalm:

Edit: It seems that I made an ever so slight noobish error. I am sorry fellow members of Kit&Tab, it will never happen again :LOL:

Edit 2: Thats pretty awesome that he had an m13 :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

marx bartholomew! lead vocalist of that band that you saw at emiratesDEADSTHAHGHGHG

and yeah, the amplugs are cool. actually getting a useful recorded tone for once :stunned: check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyRZ-hN89JI

that's cool. i'm also going to check out that TC loop pedal that recently came out... doesn't seem to have any extra features, so it might be what i'm looking for

Im forever sorry for my ultimate noobish mistake :$ and how could I forget :THEYPLAYEDFUCKINGDEADSTARHHNNNNNGGGGGGOMGICOULDNTBREATH:

No way was that done on an amplug, sounds great :awesome:

Do you mean the Ditto looper? If so that thing looks awesome, I love how simple it is to use!

Im forever sorry for my ultimate noobish mistake :$ and how could I forget :THEYPLAYEDFUCKINGDEADSTARHHNNNNNGGGGGGOMGICOULDN'TBREATH:

No way was that done on an amplug, sounds great :awesome:

Do you mean the Ditto looper? If so that thing looks awesome, I love how simple it is to use!

I'm not exactly an obvious troll (most of the time), so you're forgiven :p

and yeah, best two shows I've been to. preferred night 1 though :$ did you go to the second night?

trust me, it was - sounds just like that through headphones, although not through the soundcard of my computer (probably because it's a bit old now!)

and yeah, that's the one. I'm going to have to check that one out soon

I'm not exactly an obvious troll (most of the time), so you're forgiven :p

and yeah, best two shows I've been to. preferred night 1 though :$ did you go to the second night?

trust me, it was - sounds just like that through headphones, although not through the soundcard of my computer (probably because it's a bit old now!)

and yeah, that's the one. I'm going to have to check that one out soon

Haha well now I know :LOL:

I went the first night! :awesome: I went with my friend whos a bit of a metal head and a devoted iron maiden fan, after the concert he may have denounced his faith to iron maiden... My two other mates got pushed way back during knights of cydonia but we ended up getting pushed forwards to about 10 from the front :awesome: Not bad for my first muse gig :facemelt:

The ditto's pretty well priced as well about £100? although if you get an M9 you could use the looper on that :) On the m13 you can reverse loops and speed them up/slow them down which is great fun :awesome:

haha nah, that's this guy!

[media]

[media]

not sure if you've seen that video before. it's pretty cool, but the filter on the video... :facepalm:

Who were Matt's previous techs?

I have no idea. All I remember is one interview from OoS/early Abso era where he's being interviewed on some steps and goes all awkward because his old tech walks past

Haha well now I know :LOL:

I went the first night! :awesome: I went with my friend whos a bit of a metal head and a devoted iron maiden fan, after the concert he may have denounced his faith to iron maiden... My two other mates got pushed way back during knights of cydonia but we ended up getting pushed forwards to about 10 from the front :awesome: Not bad for my first muse gig :facemelt:

The ditto's pretty well priced as well about £100? although if you get an M9 you could use the looper on that :) On the m13 you can reverse loops and speed them up/slow them down which is great fun :awesome:

That's cool, I know the 2nd night got some good songs as well, but the lack of energy where I was sort of ruined it for me :(

and yeah, they do seem well priced. So I just ordered one :facepalm:

as for the old techs, I believe one of them was paul english (I think that's his name). I think this was during the absolution tour

That's cool, I know the 2nd night got some good songs as well, but the lack of energy where I was sort of ruined it for me :(

Hardly anyone sung deadstar where I was....SO I WENT CRAZY TO IT :THEYPLAYEDDEADSTARHHHNNNNNNGNGGG:

and yeah, they do seem well priced. So I just ordered one :facepalm:

:LOL: You are such a boss :LOL: ...could you order me one :ninja: ...or give me the rocker 30

Edited by D3adstar

In one of these 3 videos he has his old tech walk past. Ahh stereophonics b33f

I remember that, I think that might have been the tech before paul

and yeah D3adstar. I ended up next to kev (that's his username on here - he posts in KnT sometimes) so at least there was someone who recognized the songs!

I probably was most excited about bliss as I've never heard that live before. Heard dead star a few months back in new york, but it was great to hear it again obviously!

people went absolutely mental during plug in baby on the first night... security got involved too :stunned:

I admit I went a bit mental during stockholm syndrome on the second night (more than I've ever done), but I wasn't jumping on top of other people!

and yeah D3adstar. I ended up next to kev (that's his username on here - he posts in KnT sometimes) so at least there was someone who recognized the songs!

I probably was most excited about bliss as I've never heard that live before. Heard dead star a few months back in new york, but it was great to hear it again obviously!

people went absolutely mental during plug in baby on the first night... security got involved too :stunned:

I admit I went a bit mental during stockholm syndrome on the second night (more than I've ever done), but I wasn't jumping on top of other people!

so hxc broke me little finger in Stockholm

Well because it was my first Muse gig everything was great for me :awesome: Bliss was fantastic and got the crowd going, knights was incredible everyone went apeshit.. Including me :LOL: It was also my first standing concert so to be as close as I was and to hear my favourite songs was awesome :awesome: I did miss not having MOTP and Stockholm but New born was still awesome :awesome:

What ?! I can't agree.

Whaaaa I'm saying it's good. Or do you really think it's bad?

Was saying to Frakkles in the queue for Emirates, I'd be completely fine with Muse playing a gig completely consisting of that one song over and over again. Fondest moment of a Muse gig

YVThTH5to3k

Crowd was dull throughout Unsus and Supremacy, Map starts. WAHEY

Whaaaa I'm saying it's good. Or do you really think it's bad?

Was saying to Frakkles in the queue for Emirates, I'd be completely fine with Muse playing a gig completely consisting of that one song over and over again. Fondest moment of a Muse gig

YVThTH5to3k

Crowd was dull throughout Unsus and Supremacy, Map starts. WAHEY

No I love that song, even more live. One of my fav songs ever :)

I misunderstood. I thought saying "absolute shit" that meant you didn't like the song live. My bad... I don't understand all nuances in english.