james90

Guest Batman.
My ex-gf dropped my new built black guitar onto my Sg. Chipped the finish, chipped the Volume knob and Chipped the finish again :mad:

Chip2.jpg

Chip1.jpg

Fixed what was hopefully a typo. ;)

Guest Batman.
Thats even better. Get the blowjob

And then dump her, using your newly gained confidence to go out and find other less clumsy bj machines.

What are you working on now?

I hesitated, something like a "Ali Top / Delorean / DL-1 proto" and another project a bit ... "original" (just for fun, not expensive, really cheap, btw) I started on this one, and the day I want to change, I'll build the DL-like

I'll post pics :ninja:

I hesitated, something like a "Ali Top / Delorean / DL-1 proto" and another project a bit ... "original" (just for fun, not expensive, really cheap, btw) I started on this one, and the day I want to change, I'll build the DL-like

Can you build me a new Gf?

sounds good. do you make the bodies and necks yourself? it seems like you've made a fair few of these

This.

I've said what the deal is with off topic MANY times before. It's allowed as long as you don't spam/derail threads.

Last time I'm going to say it.

now pics or gtfo

Finally, James puts his mod powers to good use. THANK YOU. :)