james90

New mission pedals have come :-)

Vert impressed with the whammy fx block and the wah fx block! just playing about with some pedal blocks now, may post a few videos this week.

Are the mission pedals just expression pedals or is there something special about them? Forgive me ignorance.

Are the mission pedals just expression pedals or is there something special about them? Forgive me ignorance.

just the black one is a expression pedal with switch, i can control wah and whammy on the same pedal, just give me more room on the pedaltrain, the grey one is a sprung pedal with auto engage.

cool, thanks. I'm probably just going to use it to record with, but I'll check it out

Hmm...any clips of this amp? really interested in hearing that EL84/EL34 setup.

Also, you probably haven't heard of him, but check out http://vikingamps.com/

He's the one who works on my amps, and also did the AC30/bassman mod. Really neat work, especially considering how it looked before. I've had him restore a few basket case JMPs actually, which now work flawlessly.

I also have one of his amps, which sounds great. There are some clips on that website.

I really only send my amps to him for repairs/mods now, unless I'm looking for something specific (like Friedman's mods)

Thousands of them. I'll put up a link later.

JT

If you tidied that up you'd get it all on the main board!

I did have it all on the main board at one point, but those two other pedals felt awkward to use because the board is sloped. At some point I'm probably going to get a flat pedalboard, and have it wired up neatly (by someone else!)

MFC, it's a dunlop q zone. it sort of lets you get the sound of a wah pedal set half way.

I think Josh Homme has one, but that's not the reason I got it :ninja: Nah, it was more because I wanted this sort of sound. The PDF-1 does it pretty well, but not quite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN-J5qhIYSA&fmt=18

cool, thanks

mainly for Jim... think I've finished my pedal board (for now), but there's a disappointing lack of fuzz...

IMG_0780.jpg

just need to get one more cable and a power supply for the wah

Probably a stupid question, but : what are the cables on your pedalboard ?

I did have it all on the main board at one point, but those two other pedals felt awkward to use because the board is sloped. At some point I'm probably going to get a flat pedalboard, and have it wired up neatly (by someone else!)

MFC, it's a dunlop q zone. it sort of lets you get the sound of a wah pedal set half way.

I think Josh Homme has one, but that's not the reason I got it :ninja: Nah, it was more because I wanted this sort of sound. The PDF-1 does it pretty well, but not quite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN-J5qhIYSA&fmt=18

I just hope that Matt having a MBK3 in one of his guitars convinces him to go heavy again.

That SS performance - wow. Probably the only song of the set that I didnt have any crowd surfers coming over me - Citizen Erased was just :stunned:.

I like them not sloped too, and james - that pedal sounds cool. It doesnt sound too muffled? Like it's inside a fish tank?

Probably a stupid question, but : what are the cables on your pedalboard ?

Erm, a few different ones. The shorter ones are van damme cables (I don't know much about these, but they seem to be pretty nice) as well as two pro co cables and a blue dimarzio cable. I need to get one more to hook the phaser up to the A/B box.

He doesn't like how they're sloped when they're on it.

I like it just fine, I have my Ernie Ball Volume and Whammy on my board...

Yeah, but I find it feels a bit awkward using them that way.

That SS performance - wow. Probably the only song of the set that I didnt have any crowd surfers coming over me - Citizen Erased was just :stunned:.

I like them not sloped too, and james - that pedal sounds cool. It doesnt sound too muffled? Like it's inside a fish tank?

Nah not at all. I'd actually say it's a bit closer to that sound he had on the absolution tour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is3pz3f4018

1:46. A little more grind than the reading performance I guess.

400204_10150681034869377_675004376_12267330_1884068449_n.jpg

Dan got a new 5 string bass, and oddly enough I dont hate it. In fact I quite like it.

Meanwhile, my new tweed case is fit.

can he play assassin on it?

How's the overdrive pedal so far? clips? I really need to get around to making the clips of that hybrid amp for you, but it just sounds so thin after I record it...especially the AC30 channel.