Stark Guitars & Equipment

Lord MFC

Simno hasn't been gone for that long!

so wait...Simno is Bilbo

Will is Frodo

we still need to cast

James - troll (extra)

Jim (if he was shorter I could imagine him as Gimli :LOL:)

Lawrence

Jamie

Neil.

IntelligentAI

Tom!

Randomparrot

Bs

Peear

cheddatom

Dominic.

This could become something epic :')

all i got so far...

Edit: Jim is so Samwise

samwise-gamgee.jpg

284215_2326581890904_1440376823_2737394_1771529_n.jpg

(gandalf to the left)

Please tell me someone's Gimli! :LOL:

:LOL: Simno's Bilbo not gandalf!

Will's Frodo btw... :LOL:

Simno hasn't been gone for that long!

so wait...Simno is Bilbo

Will is Frodo

we still need to cast

James

Jim (if he was shorter I could imagine him as Gimli :LOL:)

Lawrence

Jamie

Neil.

IntelligentAI

Tom!

Randomparrot

Bs

Peear

This could become something epic :')

all i got so far...

Edit: Jim is so Samwise

(gandalf to the left)

:LOL:

Troooooooll in the dungeon (who cares that it's from a completely different film)

*or in James' case...7 will do

EDIT: James' guitars could be the Nazgul!

On topic please.

Sorry to throw this thread back on topic, but he's got some cool stuff. I'm really liking that mirror light bass.

I liked it :awesome: He's modded my tele in a similar way, but it's MUCH brighter than that.

I came to the conclusion a few months back of either selling it or stick some bare knuckles in there, I bet it would have sounded awesome but never had the guts to do it. It was a fantastic guitar but because of it's history and possible damage to resale value I felt I couldn't change anything on it and that was annoying.

The daft thing was it was the guitar that looked the least like a Matt Bellamy guitar and didn't sound as good as the MB-1 and DL-1 :$

Back on topic.....I like the Sunburnt guitar! :)

I came to the conclusion a few months back of either selling it or stick some bare knuckles in there, I bet it would have sounded awesome but never had the guts to do it. It was a fantastic guitar but because of it's history and possible damage to resale value I felt I couldn't change anything on it and that was annoying.

The daft thing was it was the guitar that looked the least like a Matt Bellamy guitar and didn't sound as good as the MB-1 and DL-1 :$

I've never even thought about that. Must be frustrating to be held back from treating it as your own guitar even after all that time.

Back on topic.....I like the Sunburnt guitar! :)

Yeah, I think I'm going to leave it as is - the rio grandes aren't bad at all, but they're nowhere near as nice as the BKPs. I found some nice high gain sounds after tweaking the amp settings anyway.

and yeah, I do too. It's very similar to something I had in mind a while back, but with a different shape basically.

I've never even thought about that. Must be frustrating to be held back from treating it as your own guitar even after all that time.

Remember those two other guitars I told you about which have a bit of a history? (shhh) One sounds like a wah pedal stuck at half way, but I don't want to change the pickups because of that same reason.

Tell us your fiiiinaal wiiish!!!

Remember those two other guitars I told you about which have a bit of a history? (shhh) One sounds like a wah pedal stuck at half way, but I don't want to change the pickups because of that same reason.

Man, that's gotta be a pain! :chuckle:/:facepalm:

• 1 month later...

Archived