Stark Guitars & Equipment

Lord MFC

A while back he asked if I had any suggestions for a name for the red special shape, as he's wanting to make it a standard model.

I was just going to call mine the orange special, since it's the same shape, but orange.

I'd call it the "Stark Special," seeing as it seems to be his own 'signature' shape and the ones he's done have been the Red Special, the Orange Special, and now the Sunburnt Special.

Maximum level of Ikea achieved.

Btw i think this guitar will look better with age, my unfinished ash guitar already looks darker than that despite it is quite new. (2-3 years old) It looked the same when i bought it.

Is your guitar bare wood? The guitar in the pictures is oil sealed, but I don't know how well that protects it.

I think the Crematercaster is bare wood (stained red and torched). I imagine it won't really look any different after a good few years of playing though.

Seeing Simno posting reminds me of a bygone age, like Gandalf's come back, for some reason. Which now makes me want to imagine Simno with a Gandalf beard! :LOL:

"I have been travelling for a long time, my friends, but I am returned to you now!"

The pensieve looking avatar may be contributing to this! :chuckle:

Seeing Simno posting reminds me of a bygone age, like Gandalf's come back, for some reason. Which now makes me want to imagine Simno with a Gandalf beard! :LOL:

"I have been travelling for a long time, my friends, but I am returned to you now!"

The pensieve looking avatar may be contributing to this! :chuckle:

:LOL: Simno's Bilbo not gandalf!

Will's Frodo btw... :LOL:

Archived