Stark Guitars & Equipment

Lord MFC

Yeah, in the original picture posted, I couldn't see the shape difference, and it took me a minute to remember that the final DL-1s were different to the prototype and so on, then I noticed the wonky FF knob positioning and the different bridge pickup and stuff. But it took me a few moments. If you hadn't got it modded, you probably could have sold it as a DL-1! :LOL:

Yeah, in the original picture posted, I couldn't see the shape difference, and it took me a minute to remember that the final DL-1s were different to the prototype and so on, then I noticed the wonky FF knob positioning and the different bridge pickup and stuff. But it took me a few moments. If you hadn't got it modded, you probably could have sold it as a DL-1! :LOL:

well it's still a tele shape :p but tell that to the 'experts' on youtube

if the shape is wrong

philosoraptor.jpg

does that make it right?

:LOL: yeah any silver tele with a mansons logo on could be sold as a delorean!

Although I dont like the shape a great deal... I like it more than the MoC shape

I think the neck would have looked better with a light burn effect similiar to the headstock... maybe even just a sort of "crack" of burn in the middle?

headstock looks a bit dodgy too :(

Archived