I would be happier to pay for a hard copy because I have tried to download these things before and I just don't seem to be mentally competent enough to do so. :'(

I'm sure you could ask around for help. Hard copies are always an issue because it brings in the price of the materials, and it's illegal to charge for any of it.

I'd personally be content with Youtube uploads.

I personally prefer someone to sort out the good from the bad and knock it all together in the right order with the best available soundtrack. That way I can watch it on the 42" with sound blasting out of the HiFi and me with a beer in hand - hell I may even jump around the room. :)

I personally prefer someone to sort out the good from the bad and knock it all together in the right order with the best available soundtrack. That way I can watch it on the 42" with sound blasting out of the HiFi and me with a beer in hand - hell I may even jump around the room. :)

I think they meant as a means of distributing the finished recording rather than being happy enough with the myriad of videos out there already ;).

He can't sell them because of copyright issues. We can, however, donate to him ;)

Looking forward to this, Liam! Thanks so much for doing this. Someone should erect a monument.

I think it's Okay if he doesn't make profit... I mean, it would just be that he's doing the job for someone else...

Oh well... Still, I'm very much looking forward to this!!!!

Thanks for all your comments everyone, I've edited so far: Space Dementia, Darkshines, Screenager and have just finished Hyper music (and the whats he building in there intro). I'll probably upload another sample shortly.

So just left to edit: Citizen erased, microcuts, feeling good and megalomania

Forgive me for being un-modlike for a moment, but you, my friend, are a fucking legend.

:LOL: thankyou, im considering sigging that

Seriously impressive work, I'm eagerly anticipating this one.

Haha at 0:27 Matt looks like a puppy that hasn;t been able to open its eyes yet.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: its funny because its true

Thanks for all your comments everyone, I've edited so far: Space Dementia, Darkshines, Screenager and have just finished Hyper music (and the whats he building in there intro). I'll probably upload another sample shortly.

:LOL: thankyou, im considering sigging that

:LOL::LOL::LOL: its funny because its true

Moah teasers!

I think they meant as a means of distributing the finished recording rather than being happy enough with the myriad of videos out there already ;).

:LOL:

well if I had read the whole bloody thing correctly & in order then I probably would have come to the same conclusion as you sooner. Oh and not looked silly in the process! Ah well - you tube still sounds like a long way round.

Liam, this looks amazing so far. Thank you so much for all your effort.

They aren't anywhere near as good a quality as the stuff you've already got but I've just finished uploading my vids from R&L (links in my sig). Got Microcuts and Megalomania so if they are of any use please feel free even if it's just a frame here or there. :)

Thanks a lot man. Now I can stop watching poor quality videos on youtube, knowing that there is much better incoming.

Take your time though, true awesomeness can wait.

And as it as been said, a whole intro would be awesome. By the way, I don't think I have heard 'what's he building in there' before ... where do you guys know that from ? :happy:

Archived