thanks for all the feedback guys

I havent got it atm but a friends mastering the recording, its aparrantly dodgy in places but most of the OOS set is meant to sound great, and yes, theyre known as IEM recordings.

Oh good, i was hoping somebody made an IEM recording of this show, thought it was a longshot but guess not. Any chance of an audio bootleg of it to be released along side this wonderful dvd?

With wewanthecup's Indiana DVD, the Reading Broadcast, your edit, your coming up edits, Leeds project, this new Origin Behind the Scenes video that came up today on MB, and Muse the Movie coming up, I'll be downloading Muse stuff for a while now :awesome:

Better cherish it, it's going to be quiet for a long time after this ;_;

Hum Liam, I don't want you getting big-headed but seriously, Muse-fans world is so much better with you !!!

I'm sure you've already thought about it and I don't know if it's a good idea but the Reading intro was so great and a big part of it was edited out on the BBC broadcast !!! So I thought maybe it'd be good to do something about it ??

Thankyou for all of your comments guys, each and every one of you.

Nice one! Is there any chance of uploading the soundboard audio recording too? LEGEND

*HI FIVE!*

If my friend dousent upload it himself, then yes I gladly will with his permission.

Hum Liam, I don't want you getting big-headed but seriously, Muse-fans world is so much better with you !!!

I'm sure you've already thought about it and I don't know if it's a good idea but the Reading intro was so great and a big part of it was edited out on the BBC broadcast !!! So I thought maybe it'd be good to do something about it ??

Cheers man, I have alot of awesome friends here in the Muse community so its a pleasure to be able to share my work with such awesome people who I know will love being able to have a DVD they can treasure of their night at Reading, and for those that missed out because of the BBC, this will hopefully fill a void until anything official ever comes out.

Yeah, the whats he building in there intro is here too. The last 10 seconds of it was shown on the BBC so I've edited it so it transitions into the BBC broadcasts proshot from audience footage of it before New born starts.

Archived