This.is.f*ckin.awesome.

Which audio is that by the way ? I can't wait for Hyper Music...

Thanks :) Thats my template audio im using till I layer it with the soundboard audio.

That's awsome that Liam, many thanks mate, I cant wait for one! :D

Seriously Liam, you deserve to edit the next official DVD.

Out of question, why do you disable comments on the previews?

Because I know 3/4 of the comments will be spam of "this isnt Muse the movie. where is muse the movie?!" when ive given updates so many times already as to when its being released.

any estimate as to how long it will be before its finished??

I really can't wait. Being there wasn't enough!!!!!

two more OOS songs to edit, then just gotta skim through the proshot to add any layered screen graphics.

Bloody amazing! :happy: Can't wait to see it all! I'm sure it'll kick the crap out of the 'official' DVD (if we ever get one)! :D

Thanks Dalia :) Your sig is awesome btw! Would love something similar to that for the front of the DVD cover with the OOS forks behind them.

You mean the soundboard audio is even better ? : o you're gonna be the next wolstengod..

Yeah it should be. :LOL: thanks :p

Thanks Dalia :) Your sig is awesome btw! Would love something similar to that for the front of the DVD cover with the OOS forks behind them

Cheers, dear!

I made it in PS - I could send you a bigger version of it or play around with more 'designs' when I get the chance (although I warn you, I'm still a photoshop noob, so it won't be anything more flashy than this :chuckle:).

I took the background from ML and the pics from a Flickr user, so I'll ask their permission before sending anything :).

Please people can you remember to use spoilers when pictures are too big for the size of the page?

It's a Tom Waits track - apparently from the 1999 album "Mule Variations" (it's on Spotify).

Amazing album.

Because I know 3/4 of the comments will be spam of "this isnt Muse the movie. where is muse the movie?!" when ive given updates so many times already as to when its being released.

Fair enough. Oh YouTube community :rolleyes:

I assume comments will return to regular after the movie's released?

Just very quickly messing about in PS, this is the sort of thing I've come up with:

OoS_Reading2011_DVD.jpg

Again, I can't take total credit - the background and band pics aren't mine, I just plonked them together and fiddled with colours :LOL:

I'm sure other, more talented folks can pick up on this and do something even more arty farty :p.

Fair enough. Oh YouTube community :rolleyes:

I assume comments will return to regular after the movie's released?

Yeah :) its only for the preview clips. For example when the next spoof vid goes up comments will be avaliable as normal.

Just very quickly messing about in PS, this is the sort of thing I've come up with:

OoS_Reading2011_DVD.jpg

Again, I can't take total credit - the background and band pics aren't mine, I just plonked them together and fiddled with colours :LOL:

I'm sure other, more talented folks can pick up on this and do something even more arty farty :p.

oh whoa O_O thats my personal favourite one so far.

I'm sorry to be late to the whole DVD cover thing, this is also my first post here. I love iJoe's cover but I also loved the 'drawn on', irregular style of the actual cover, and I needed some experience with my tablet. Anywho:

6114358896_d16f966520_b.jpg

This is just a crude basic design, its a bit shoddy right now, details/shadows/text/fanciness can be added later, I'm just throwing this one out there for now. Thoughts?

Micro Cuts looks amazing.

Did anyone else have problems with chapters in the Wembley DVD though? For me, the chapters seemed to be in really random places like half way through a song.

I've actually had this issue with the Royal Albert Hall DVD too. I think the menu authoring doesn't set the specific chapters or something (if Liam could explain it further...)

I'm sorry to be late to the whole DVD cover thing, this is also my first post here. I love iJoe's cover but I also loved the 'drawn on', irregular style of the actual cover, and I needed some experience with my tablet. Anywho:

6114358896_d16f966520_b.jpg

This is just a crude basic design, its a bit shoddy right now, details/shadows/text/fanciness can be added later, I'm just throwing this one out there for now. Thoughts?

Really really awesome! thanks! :)

Micro Cuts looks amazing.

Did anyone else have problems with chapters in the Wembley DVD though? For me, the chapters seemed to be in really random places like half way through a song.

I've actually had this issue with the Royal Albert Hall DVD too. I think the menu authoring doesn't set the specific chapters or something (if Liam could explain it further...)

Yeah as mentioned in the wembley torrent notes: "I've had a few minor problems with the menu with not being able to get the chapter marks right (the dvd authorer I use dousent seem to do it correctly for some reason) but apart from that, its an animated menu"

Got new software now though, so no problems for future DVDs.

Loving these DVD cover designs!

iJoe, are you able to incorporate some still images from the gig on the back of the cover too?

I do intend to yeah, the one I showed before was just a basic layout sort of thing, I'll be layering more stuff on top of it soon :).

I still don't like his new voice on the old songs! :(

Fuzz factory bit on Micro Cuts is cool though. Can't wait to hear the soundboard audio. Will it be uploaded as audio on its own somewhere too? I'd love it for my iTunes! :awesome:

Archived