Ok I have a quick question. To be able to convert the video files to MP3 files, will I have to download the torrent first from Paul then convert it to MP3? Or is there a way of converting straight from the source?

EDIT!!!!

Found some interesting downloadable software here; http://en.softonic.com/s/convert-video-files-into-mp3

Well that was easy!! I've just downloaded this conversion software [http://oxelon-media-converter.en.softonic.com/download] and can confirm it does convert video in MP3. Simple as that :).

For the love of god, please no one upload this audio anywhere please? It'd ruin any chances of us getting this sort of audio if we were in this situation again with the BBC or something(Absolution 2013?)

No one on here will I'm sure of it. I'm just trying to figure out how to convert to MP3, nothing suggestive.

P.S. I like your optimism for the Absolution gig :).

My internet is going to be shit for the next few weeks. If it's as big as the Wembley it will probably take me over a week to download :mad:

I started downloading the Wembley DVD today at 11am, it's currently 75%. 13 hours in, not good :(.

I started downloading the Wembley DVD today at 11am, it's currently 75%. 13 hours in, not good :(.

If I remember it took me a little less than 48 hours of downloading to finish. I have the same speed, so I'll have to endure a week of not being able to download or stream anything to finish it. It will be so worth it though :p

If I remember it took me a little less than 48 hours of downloading to finish. I have the same speed, so I'll have to endure a week of not being able to download or stream anything to finish it. It will be so worth it though :p

Yeah it sucks. I live in the middle of the country side, nice in one sense but shit for internet connection. Slow is not the word.

Yeah it sucks. I live in the middle of the country side, nice in one sense but shit for internet connection. Slow is not the word.

Odd enough I'm in a relatively populated area, but where I was living before they still didn't have access to anything faster than dial-up speeds (around 70kb/s which is what I had to download it). I switched to another provider that could only allow max 150kb/s. Better but still pretty shit.

Well we were kind of kicked out of that house. I'm in an area that allows full speeds, so I got it. Turn out since it's a duplex and the people next to us have the same internet there's interference of some sort and I still get dial up speeds :mad:

So they switched us to a new type of internet that will actually be fast. Won't be setup until 2 weeks though, so I have to wait. I was hoping to invite some friends over the weekend that the Reading DVD would be out but I guess that will wait till next week.

/end long internet story

Odd enough I'm in a relatively populated area, but where I was living before they still didn't have access to anything faster than dial-up speeds (around 70kb/s which is what I had to download it). I switched to another provider that could only allow max 150kb/s. Better but still pretty shit.

Interesting. At the moment my download speed is a lousy 5kb/s (I know, it's ridiculous). Funny thing is that during the day it hits an average of 250kb/s. I've know idea why, you'd think as it's in the middle of the night, the line would be clear and allow for fast speeds but no :mad:. Nothing we can do though, except move into a well populated area :LOL:.

Interesting. At the moment my download speed is a lousy 5kb/s (I know, it's ridiculous). Funny thing is that during the day it hits an average of 250kb/s. I've know idea why, you'd think as it's in the middle of the night, the line would be clear and allow for fast speeds but no :mad:. Nothing we can do though, except move into a well populated area :LOL:.

I don't have it that bad at least. I hear some cities are limited to one provider. Regardless of how bad they are. Internet in the US has always been rather low quality :rolleyes:

Good luck to your downloading the Wembley DVD. It's seriously my favorite Muse DVD ever, even more than the official ones. There may be some shaky cameras sometimes but it captures the feel of the concert perfectly.

I'm currently on 65Mb/s and still downloading the Wembley DVD.

Liam will be along any time now :D. Infact I think I can hear him... "You know that I don't want you" :awesome::dance::dance:

I would like the part from "Whooooooo really cares anymore, whooooooo restrains" to the end of the chorus :3

/Randomanswer

Woooah! I go away for a teensy bit and miss all the super-amazing action! That audio! That Darkshines video! All of it!!!! :D lol. I can't fucking wait! Liam, you're officially the best Muser in the history of time :happy:.

I'm so fecking HYPER for a certain song that we're gonna hopefully see a snippet of today :awesome:. Sounds fecking fantastic. Thanks a bunch, dude, you WOCK! :D

Archived